Lucky's BLIC/RPIC Downloads!

I got mine put in when I designed my computer, but they should be available at any good electronics store especially Dick Smith or Retravision. Or you might want to order it off the net.

Well I am working on Gillys new Puma bat and it should be ready soon. Too bad Gilly didn't bat for too long in the first innings. Hopefully then I would have had a few more pics!

Lucky said:
I got mine put in when I designed my computer, but they should be available at any good electronics store especially Dick Smith or Retravision. Or you might want to order it off the net.

ok, thanks for the help

Here's the picture for you to make the team lucky the logo is on both the test and Odi Kit the coulors for the ODI is yellow in the inside green on the out =side red on the top and there sponsered by Cable And wireless so put the other logo in the top right hand corner thanks

Attachments

• 3c5df23_caribbeerseries[1].jpg
    3c5df23_caribbeerseries[1].jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 205
  • cw_logo.gif
    cw_logo.gif
    1 KB · Views: 204
Requests go in the BLIC Discussion forum, note that next time ;)

Ok Guys, I have decided to release my Gray Nicolls Fusion now. So here it is. Note that it is in 2GB and you will need BAGGI Studios to import it. My Albion Helmets and Adidas shoes will be released in around 2-3 hours and then I will get onto updating some of the bats I have not done (Impala's!!).
:cheers
Lucky

Attachments

• GNFusionByLucky.jpg
    GNFusionByLucky.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 183
  • Gray Nicolls Fusion.zip
    133.9 KB · Views: 36
That is one nice bat. How'd you find out so quickly about it, and then managed to make an exact replica! Amazing!

hondeyho said:
That is one nice bat. How'd you find out so quickly about it, and then managed to make an exact replica! Amazing!

Well I had seen Haydos using it in the first test. Using some images from Cricinfo etc and my handy TV Capture card. I was able to note the different parts of the bat. Then I just recreated it in photoshop (I did make it from scratch:p) Oh Yeah Guys. Helmets and Shoes not far away now! I had forgotten that I accidentally uninstalled RPIC from my PC :eek:

Hi Again Guys.

Well First thing. I am trying to free some space on my Hard drive so I can reinstall RPIC. I have completed three more bats:

Kookaburra Genesis Tornado
Sommers Raw
Puma X-BOW 2006

I am working on the
GN Predator
Impalas
Puma Stealth
and that Duncan and Fearnly bat

After I finish these bats and post the screenshots. I wil get on to releasing my shoes and helmets;)

:cheers
Lucky

Users who are viewing this thread