Lucky's BLIC/RPIC Downloads!

I have been looking at the in game text file and it is a .dat file, any idea how to open these?? I have used microcsoft wordand all the text appears, but i don't know how to edit it and put it backin the game. Any ideas??

HEY GUYS!! My internet had stopped working due to a modem problem and I have not been on for 2+ weeks!! Oh well...Well I did finish my Puma Xbow and am working on some new Aussie Bats!! Also any requests that I missed..Please feel free to post up again.

Thanks
Lucky

voldemort said:
Notice Lucky: Can you put all the bats you have made so far into a backpack so that it can be put in the downloads section? along with three of the best screenshots.

P.S. Doing a good job, keep it up

Ok, Will do just that...Now the only thing is...Which are the best three screenshots???

Here are the bats I have worked on so far..Please comment..Will try to improve

Thanks

Here are the Three new pics of the first Aussie bat that I have made for the 2005 season...A Slazenger V1200!

P.S Will release Bat Pack ASAP

I hope to release some more Aussie Bats soon.

Attachments

• Puma Xbow.zip
    48.5 KB · Views: 60
  • PumaXbow.jpg
    PumaXbow.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 336
  • slazv12001.jpg
    slazv12001.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 325
  • slazv12002.jpg
    slazv12002.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 310
  • slazv12003.jpg
    slazv12003.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
the slazenger V1200 looks great

could u put andrew strauss's bat in the bat pack as well

Just testing some stuff out, hopeful to release a patch for the TV overlay, just working on a few things ATM..Also here is bat pack

Attachments

• Bat Pack 1 By Lucky.zip
    587.9 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Lucky, can you make the Lashings 500 please:
398.jpg

Madman said:
:help :help WHY ENT THERE ANY BAT IN THE KOOKABURRA PURE BEAST FOLDER :mad :mad :mad :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad :mad: :mad :mad: :mad SORT IT OUT PLZ

What overlay r u workin on

Sorry about that, here is new fixed bat pack, and I will make the Lashings hopefully today.

Attachments

• Bat Pack 1 By Lucky.zip
    635.8 KB · Views: 100
Sorry, I didn't have time to make the Lashings bat today, will post it up tomorrow...

Please anyone post up any requests if you have any

Users who are viewing this thread