Lucky's BLIC/RPIC Downloads!

Ok, thanks, I'm a bit busy tonight but I can get the other Nike ball and this one finished by tomorrow, if that isn't a problem.
Thanks
Lucky

hey lucky could you make flintoffs new woodworm flame bat

i know already adlindz15 has made it but a few things are missing on his version

heres some pics

thanks

Attachments

• 53475007.jpg
    53475007.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 434
  • 53475200.jpg
    53475200.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 430
No Problems, Mate
Just give me some time, got some other downloads I am also working on atm.

Last edited:
I Have Made

A SKY SPORTS TV PATCH
Well I have been working on a Sky Sports TV Patch, It has taken ages to do this much, but here is it, please post comments, so I can improve and try make this better. Still needs some work.

Thanks
Lucky

I hope to release it soon

Attachments

• Sky Sports.jpg
    Sky Sports.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 498
looks ok...id much rather have channel 4 patch I dont know y but i prefere Ch4 colour and shapes. But any1 keep up the good work.

looks great Lucky, can you try and move the scorepart to the bottom, so its real like the actaul sky sports graphics.. .thanks mate

I'll finish one like this, then have a go at moving the stuff around and changing it.

Ok

adlindz15, got your message,
I have couple of things that I am working At the moment, please state in order of priority of what you guys want finished

Thanks
Lucky

Can't post images of other TV Patch yet, still some things to work on

Last edited:
Blue Nike Ball

Here is a fixed up version of the ball? Is that okay, can I put it up for download? Any more changes?

Here is the other Nike Ball,
Comments accepted, if I get the thumbs up for the Nike balls, I will post up the ZIP file

Ok, So I just have to make a couple more bats and work on my overlay now, right? (not inclduing all my other works)

Attachments

• NikeBall.jpg
    NikeBall.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 331
  • NikeBallTotal90.jpg
    NikeBallTotal90.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 331

Users who are viewing this thread