Lucky's BLIC/RPIC Downloads!

Ok, Mate I'm sorry but I'm really busy today, and now I can only do this tomorrow, Sorry about that, but I will fix it up tomorrow.

Thanks
Lucky

Lucky, sorry for being a pest, but did you get my most recent msg. how many mipmaps do I need to save things with?

Guys, I have some bad news, well I am now having to cut back at the rate I release these downloads, because of Internet and computer restrictions, however I am still making downloads, and will still release them, just not as fast as before.Still feel free to post requests. And one last thing, I am "grounded" today so I can't post anything up ATM. I am "checking my email"

Thanks
Lucky

The TV patches look great Lucky, great work that's much appreciated. I'm also looking foward to your channel 4 one, top man Lucky :)

I will be releasing a Woodworm Bat Pack with
Flame
Torch
Pioneer and
Wand

and also mabye the Sky Sports TV Patch v1.0 today.
Thanks
Lucky

Just a question....

I have been fiddling around with the Hud\Hudimages thing, and have been able to change everything, except the background of the text - if you know what I mean.

You know the boxes that display players Names, dismissal method, score etc. in the scorecard, I can't seem to find how to change the colour of those. They stay stuck as a dark blue (flashing when selected) rectangle.

I was wondering if you could point me to which file has these in, if any?

Cheers,

Tom

I sent you a PM Lazy_Chesnut and I will release all those files later on aswell.....Tomorrow, Most probably,
:(

Sorry about the recent delay of releasing downloads....

No need to apologise for nowt Lucky mate, you do what you can when you can, and we'll all be grateful :)

puddleduck said:
No need to apologise for nowt Lucky mate, you do what you can when you can, and we'll all be grateful :)

Thanks Puddleduck.... ;) and Madman, I'm sorry, but I have been busy recently, but I also want to release all this stuff ASAP....But anyway, I hope I can put this up today.

Thanks
Lucky

Users who are viewing this thread