Lucky's BLIC/RPIC Downloads!

Please Comment!!

Here are some Screenies of my Sky Sports TV Patch! Just look around for the different things in the images and please post comments so I can improve them !
I am also working on a Replay Logo, I will post some screenshots of that later.
I also edited the confidence meters etc, to try and match some of the Sky Sports colours. Just look at it and tell me what you think.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
Thanks Lateralus, Do you think I should change anything n the TV Patch, add something etc..??

Here is a new Bat Pack, The Puma 2005 UK models.
Thanks
Lucky

Attachments

• Puma Bat Pack UK 2005.zip
    137.5 KB · Views: 62
  • PumaBatPack.jpg
    PumaBatPack.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 250
lucky mate the sky sports looks ok. i dont have BLIC so i dont know what you have to work with but it doesnt look as close as the 2004 model made by ste was or the current cric 2005 skysports does. maybe have a look at that and see if you can make it closer to real life graphics

Trust me MWaugh, it is not as easy to edit BLIC Overlays as it is/was for Cricket2005 and Cricket 2004. But I will try to make it as realistic as possible.

langerrox said:
its not very hard to make overlays

I wasn't saying it was really hard, I was just saying that it wasn't as easy to make overlays similar to Cricket 2005/2004 because you can't move all the things around, If it's not that hard to move the thing around, can you do it langerrox? If you can, your a genius! I haven't figured out a way to do it yet, and neither has Lazy_chesnut.

I think it was www.dafont.com

Last edited:
Cooper512, I was working on a Channel 4 Overlay, but Lazy_Chesnut is also working on one, which in that case I decided to scrap mine (C4 Overlay) and work on my Sky Sports one......

aint there a way to adjust the scorebox to make it like the skysports infobar the botom of the screen?

Users who are viewing this thread