Lucky's BLIC/RPIC Downloads!

Although some people still think my Patch isn't as good but they don't provide reasons, so I'm having doubts if I should even release it!

Lucky said:
Although some people still think my Patch isn't as good but they don't provide reasons, so I'm having doubts if I should even release it!

Hey Lucky dont get dishearted by such comments !!! Plz do go on with the release !!! You are the first one to try this TV-overlay thing and it is a very good effort I must say !!! The first time you always face crictics so ignore them !!! Keep on working and it will be even better the next time round !!! ;)

Hariz said:
Hey Lucky dont get dishearted by such comments !!! Plz do go on with the release !!! You are the first one to try this TV-overlay thing and it is a very good effort I must say !!! The first time you always face crictics so ignore them !!! Keep on working and it will be even better the next time round !!! ;)

Thanks Hariz ;)

No, Not yet, but I will release my Patch as v1.0 now, and release another one later....

Sky Sports Tv Patch V1.0!!

Here is my Sky Sports TV patch ( a bit rushed I have to admit),Its not great, but it's a start(My FIRST ever try at ANY overlay). I haven't got the full game yet, so I don't know how it looks completely, but it is similar to the image posted with it. I will release future versions and fix up any problems with the patch. Please post your comments, so I can make the changes etc. I know of a couple of problems and they are starting to be dealt with as we speak, in v1.1, which I have already started. This is just something to start us off!

Thanks and enjoy!
Lucky

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 302
  • Sky Sports TV Overlay v1.0.zip
    53 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread