Lucky

Attachments

• Woodworm Bats.zip
    198.6 KB · Views: 68
  • WoodwormBatPack.gif
    WoodwormBatPack.gif
    83.2 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
Please Feel Free to post comments! And also regarding the issue of the Sky Sports Tv Overlay, there is a possibility that I might be able to release it today. Hopefully!!.. I just had some troubles with the saving of the files..

Thanks
Lucky

I didn't actually say that.

I said I managed to change the graphics, all except the text backgrounds which appear in the middle of the overlays (like where the scores on the scorecards are displayed, where the fastest bowler speeds are displayed, selecting the next bowler, next batsman, etc.)

I really want to see a screenshot of Lucky's Sky Sports patch close up so I can see if he has actually managed to change these, as on Sky Sports they are blue anyway.

I have looked for ages and don't seem to be able to change these parts of the overlay, but I may just be missing something really simple.

If anyone knows how to change these, please, please let me know. The rest of the C4 patch looks good...... :)

I was actually working on the Channel 4 TV Patch aswell as my Sky Sports TV Patch, but now that Lazy_chesnut is making a Channel 4 Patch, I decided I may as well not do it, because there is no point of having two of the same patches.However, I hope to do some other TV Patches including other downloads. By the way Lazy_Chesnut, I don't even know how I changed the colour of the Lines in between the scorecards etc, they are not visible on the alpha channel, in the HudImages file!

Could you put up a screenshot of the scorecard or something even if it doesn't look exactly right so I can have a look...

And possibly also put up a BMP version of your HudImages so I can have a look.

Please??

Look Madman, I am trying to do these tings for everyone else, ok, and as I said I have limited time on my PC...So I try doing things as much as I can but If it doesn't get finished then I'm sorry, but I'll try my hardest to finish quicly. and @E=MC Thanks for understanding:)!

Yeah, I'm fed up with people coming in and wanting stuff yesterday. If you want stuff so bad, learn how to do it yourself you lazy git instead of this pathetic begging.

well said Jace :) why should you bug the patch makers to release stuff and if its a beta version people annoy him about this or that isnt right on it... just wait for the FINNISHED VERSION! Phew got that of my chest!

Thanks Guys:)
I have figured out the Problem, which causes some delay in the release of my TV Patch. I need Sam's Baggi Studio to import the patch, as Prakash's BAG Importer does not do it. Another problem is that the BETA version of BAGGI Studio that Sam has already released does not work on my two computer's which both have Win XP.. Hope it releases soon!!

GOOD NEWS!! I figured out how to do it without Baggi Studio and that means I can release it very soon! (It's not a promise, Madman) Just a few more things to work on.
Thanks
Lucky

Sorry Guys, I forgot about the Nike Balls due to my SKY SPORTS TV PATCH! Will try to release those soon aswell!

Users who are viewing this thread