Lucky's BLIC/RPIC Downloads!

lucky, which editor do u use for editing bats ?

DX or sams or Photshop plugin ??

Lucky, I have used some bats, but on the one side there is a flashing light almost, I'll try and get a picture, it has happened to me,as if there is a piece of the bat missing. Any ideas, i tested your torch and it happened.

The bats work fine for me, any idea if it could be the different lighting used in the different conditions and locations?

(I use Photoshop and the DDS plugin mate)

Ten Sports

Here are some first screens of the Ten Sports Patch. I haven't fully figured out the text, but it has changed, Please tell me how I can improve, if anyone can post screens of ten sports it would be much appreciated. I haven't seen much of it, but I am willing to give it a shot!

Attachments

• CRICKET 2005-09-07 16-32-39-96.jpg
    CRICKET 2005-09-07 16-32-39-96.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 260
Thanks Mate

Here are some more bats. I hope you like them, they are the exact same bats used internationally with the correct sponsors etc.
Thanks
Lucky

Here is the image file to show you!

Attachments

• Puma Classic Adam Gilchrist.zip
    44.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Puma Classic Geraint Jones.zip
    44.1 KB · Views: 34
  • WoodwormTorchPietersen.zip
    55.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Sponsors.jpg
    Sponsors.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 230
these bats look great, the ten sports patch looks good as well, keep up the good work

Lucky said:
Here are some first screens of the Ten Sports Patch. I haven't fully figured out the text, but it has changed, Please tell me how I can improve, if anyone can post screens of ten sports it would be much appreciated. I haven't seen much of it, but I am willing to give it a shot!

that looks very good Lucky.. how ever is it possible that you can change the team name to the White colour:

That's what I'm trying to figure out!

(Guys, please rep me if you like my work) :P

No because it is when you go onto select bat, your puma classic doesn't have the same problem, but your torch and flame does.

Someone just gave me two bad rep points for "contructive sentances" and "spam"
Who was it and why? These two commments don't make sense..Oh well :crying
I had 178 points :D and now I have 150 :crying
They were both given at 6:00 and 6:01pm obviously by the same person!

Last edited:
Lucky said:
Someone just gave me two bad rep points for "contructive sentances" and "spam"
Who was it and why? These two commments don't make sense..Oh well :crying
I ahd 178 points :D and now i have 150 :crying
They were both given at 6:00 and 6:01pm obviously by the same person!
people cant hand out rep twice in a row

Anyways, I been a bit busy working on the Ten Sports Overlay and still the Sky Sports Patch (I haven't forgotten about that) But I will hope to post up some images of my ten sports patch soon:)

Users who are viewing this thread