Lucky's BLIC/RPIC Downloads!

Ok Here is my Sky Sports TV Patch v1.01, so far
I should release it tomorrow!

Please post your comments!
My Ten Sports Patch is also coming along nice( at least I think!), should post screens soon, I'm really busy at the moment!

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:
aussie1st said:
Maybe you could cut off the red bit to make it inline with the blue bits.

But then the Text would be floating in mid air even though i can still give it a shot, (and @ langerrox, I meant any commments to improve!)

Sky Sports TV Patch v1.01

Here is a latest from my new TV Patch! Nice idea from Aussie1st!
Hope you like it!

Attachments

• SkySportsUpdate.jpg
    SkySportsUpdate.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 301
Thanks Lucky. looks good. You just need to clean up a bit of the stuff as i'm sure other members will get picky. ;)

Yh Mate, I know, I'm still working on it. It won't be as bad as my last Sky Sports Patch! Lol!

It is coming along nicely now, but I need someone, anyone, to send me each the the Team Data files from the Team folder located in the BLIC Directory, with this I will create a full new look, especially with the flags, etc that I will edit, Hopefully someone can help me!

This Picture will show you what i am working on with the Flags etc, please someone help!This is a first try, but it will improve! Hope you like it. Please post your comments! Will post some more info on Ten Sports TV Patch soon! I am still trying to work out the text! I've been watching the Cricket on Fox Sports and I know the logo isn't the right way yet, I still have to add the circle, but it was a first shot!
Lucky

Attachments

• Logos.jpg
    Logos.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread