Lucky's BLIC/RPIC Downloads!

What? I don't understand?

But Those are the exact images I have, I have more aswell! I posted those images on here first!

Last edited:
Look at my post in the Cricket 2004 forum, and look when it was posted, I wasn't just making it up! Compare when this post that I posted to the link langerrox posted a couple of replies above...Then you will see.......

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10194&page=5&pp=15

Aussie1st:

Yesterday, 10:30 PM
Thread: big mega patch download v.. 2.01

Lucky:
27th May 2005, 04:17 PM
Thread: TV Overlays

Now do believe me?

Last edited:
Anyway, I was just wondering if there are any other request at the moment , Any more TV patches?? And when should I release my TV Patches?

Last edited:
:laugh I kinda of took your pics :D I didn't know you actually capped them. Sorry for not giving you credit. :(

Anyway that IS Sky Sports NZ and I would know. :D

lol, it's okay, I thought that was Aus fox sports...Is there any difference between aus and nz ones? I want to make a patch for australia but your already making the nine one!

Nope they are exactly the same apart from the foxsports logo. If you want to try the Nine go for it. I don't have much time to make it.

Nah Mate, it's okay, you make it :)

Guys, I need your help to be able to release the files!(Overlays) So please tell me of improvement so I can fix anything up! Please

I am currently working on the Sky Sports Replay logo

Meanwhile, I have just started some work on some stumps:) I hope you like them! Will release these soon aswell!

Attachments

• NatwestStumps.jpg
    NatwestStumps.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 237
Guys, overlays are almost complete, I need your help to improve these if needed! Please tell me anything to improve or not to improve, so I can release them!

stumps - are blurred and not centred
overlay- get rid of the shadow effect on the bars aka make the shadow same colour as bars, no white gap between the bars

also no real need to change the colours of throwing meter etc

I can only say one thing after seeing your thread so far, you are really a superb all rounder (like me :D )

More Downloads

langerrox said:
stumps - are blurred and not centred
overlay- get rid of the shadow effect on the bars aka make the shadow same colour as bars, no white gap between the bars

also no real need to change the colours of throwing meter etc

Stumps- It was my first shot, it seems very hard to get a non blurry image into the game, just ask barmyarmy.

Overlay- What do you mean by shadow same colour as bars?? And I thought that the White gap was meant to be there, Aussie1st said it was more realistic.

Confidence/Throwing Meter- There was no need, but I wanted to have a go, I think it fits in better anyway!

Thanks Voldemort!! ;)
Ok onto, more important information!
Here is a new bat which I will be releasing later and I have made a bit of a change to the Confidence meters, still needs some work, but its a start!

And one more thing, please tell me how the Sky Sports Replay logo looks!

Thanks
Lucky
:cheers

Attachments

• v800.jpg
    v800.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 215
  • NewConfidenceMeters.jpg
    NewConfidenceMeters.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
I have made some more adboards for my ICC Series!

ICC Adboards

Also, why isn't anyone giving feedback on my work (Overlays):(. The sooner you give feedback, the sooner I can release my works!
And any requests feel free to post, and I will get to work!
Lucky

Last edited:
Personally (and I reckon many others too if from England) are probably channel 4 fans ;)

Users who are viewing this thread