Lucky's BLIC/RPIC Downloads!

I have updated the Ten Sports one, now I just need to finish the replay logo and buttons for it :) Same with the Sky Sports! Should release soon!

What type of patch do you want to make?

Also guys, after releasing the TV Patches, I hope to do some more work on bats etc!

Hi guys, here is a pic of the updated Ten Sports and some the Menu I have been able to change!

Attachments

• TenSports3.jpg
    TenSports3.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 221
  • Menu.jpg
    Menu.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 229
excellent work mate :) keep it up

I have sort of figured out how to change the text!

Need some help from someone though! There was something with the File format...

The Sky Sports Patch v1.1 is ready!! I am going to wait for the advancements in changing the text!

Last edited:
I have a problem!Until I or someone else here figures how to change the black part of the text, I think I might need to change Ten Sports (bottom bar), should I change it to yellow or white?

Finally! I am happy to release my Sky Sports v1.1 TV Patch today! After much improvement form my last one ;) I hope you like it and that you can please post your comments in this thread!
I am currently working on a In Game Logos pack! ( for Sky Sports and for any other Overlay!) :)
Thanks
Lucky

Attachments

• SkySportsv1.12.jpg
    SkySportsv1.12.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 204
  • Sky Sports TV Patch v1.1.zip
    67.6 KB · Views: 65
Here is a new Game Logo patch (In Game) It replaces the flags, on the Scorecard etc..
Could someone please post some screens of it? I will make for more teams later on!
This one is for all major teams!
Thanks
Lucky

People who download this stuff, please post comments! :upray

And whoever downloads the Logo pack, post some screenshots?

Attachments

• InGameLogo'sPack.zip
    114 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Skysports one looks great Lucky mate, just wondering if you knew whether Lazy Chestnut would be continuing his channel 4 or whether you might have a crack at one yourself? Either way great work on the sky sports one and I definately prefer having the confidence bars as one smooth line :)

Great stuff lucky !!

Last edited:
Thanks Puddleduck, did you try the ingame logos pack? Was it any good? I don't know about Lazy_Chesnut but I might have a go!

and usy57_pak, I don't understand:(

Lucky, the Sky Sports patch looks fantastic. Could you please post a link for Baggi Studio as I cannot find it. I tried adding your logos patch with Prakash's Bag Importerand but keep getting errors with certain team files like Australia.
see pic

Attachments

• Bag Viewer.jpg
    Bag Viewer.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 282

Users who are viewing this thread