Lucky's BLIC/RPIC Downloads!

Sandgroper said:
Lucky, the Sky Sports patch looks fantastic. Could you please post a link for Baggi Studio as I cannot find it. I tried adding your logos patch with Prakash's Bag Importerand but keep getting errors with certain team files like Australia.
see pic

You can't open the team files with Prakash's Bag Importer , you need Baggi Studio to do that ;)

Ten Sports!

Here is v0.9 of my Ten Sports Patch!! I hope you like it.... Please tell me what I can improve, otherwise I won't know! Natwest stumps coming soon!
Thanks
Lucky

Attachments

• Ten Sports TV Patch v0.9.zip
    68.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:
How about getting it something like this! You should be able to make the yellow and red boxes from the stuff you have made transparent.
Also you should be able to make the bottom bit.

Attachments

• Cricket2005 2005-09-17 18-11-26-93.jpg
    Cricket2005 2005-09-17 18-11-26-93.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
Aussie1st, It's impossible to edit the side transparent bits because the size of the boxes that hold the information keep changing! Have to figure out another way..........Getting rid of the side bar and putting in those yellow boxes just won't work, the size keeps changing from the scorecard to the bowling details etc.
v1.0 coming soon though!

Here is another attempt!

LOL! It's okay , I Guess!

Note: I also fixed up the colour of the top white bar already ;)

Attachments

• CRICKET 2005-09-20 21-58-04-00.jpg
    CRICKET 2005-09-20 21-58-04-00.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
You have to edit the curved black bit. Make that straight down, I did that for my Sky Sports patch. It will take a lot of trial and error to get the boxes in place.

You can however make the score part black and have red boxes over the scores.

IT WON'T WORK! Notice how the size of the boxes changes in both screens! I will keep trying hough!
NOTE: This was just a test;)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 225
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
Yeah you are right !!! Even I tried getting those orange and yellow parts in there but it looks really bad !!! Codies did'nt give us enough to edit because of the fact that many parts repeat themselves and join together to make one thing !!! :rolleyes:

It looks pretty good apart from the changing size. Maybe you could make the red more to the left so it won't occur on the other side.

Last edited:
Guys! My Ten Sports Patch is coming along much better now! I hope to release it tomorrow! However, here are the Natwest stumps! I know they still need some work (just like all other stumps!)
But Enjoy!

Thanks
Lucky

Attachments

• Stumps.jpg
    Stumps.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 213
  • Natwest Stumps.zip
    24.1 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Here is a new batpack that I am going to release, I was going to release it when RPIC came out here, but since I finished it, I thought I may aswell release it!;)

Hope you like it :upray

Personally though I think these bats look the best in the market at the moment;) ( They are totally SICK) :D

Attachments

• Australian Slazenger Bat Pack.jpg
    Australian Slazenger Bat Pack.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 204
  • Australian Slazenger Bats 2005.zip
    205.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
puddleduck said:
Skysports one looks great Lucky mate, just wondering if you knew whether Lazy Chestnut would be continuing his channel 4 or whether you might have a crack at one yourself? Either way great work on the sky sports one and I definately prefer having the confidence bars as one smooth line :)

Ok, Puddleduck gave me an idea, so I decided to have a go at a Channel 4 Patch! I know this is extremely, extremely, extremely early stages and there is a bit of cleaning up to be done, but I feel I have got the colours and shape correct...What do you guys think? (Sorry to Lazy_Chesnut if he minds me making a C4 Patch)
Comments Appreciated!
NOTE: The image quality is much better, I just put it on the overlay really quickly to test it out;)

Thanks
Lucky

Attachments

• Channel4v0000001.jpg
    Channel4v0000001.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 222

Users who are viewing this thread