Lucky's BLIC/RPIC Downloads!

Yh I can change the videos, what should I replace it with, I've already replaced the BLIC witha good quality Ashes Highlights package;) is that good enough? Whata re you after, I could put a C4 one together since I recorded the whole Ashes from C4;)

And what do you mean by Sky Sports 1? What about it?

Lucky said:
Yh I can change the videos, what should I replace it with, I've already replaced the BLIC witha good quality Ashes Highlights package;) is that good enough? Whata re you after, I could put a C4 one together since I recorded the whole Ashes from C4;)

I was thinking of the opening titles from Channel 4's coverage of the Ashes, But an Ashes Highlights thing sounds great! :clap

Looking great Lucky mate, and replacing the opening intro sounds a good idea :)

I will post up the video later today, meanwhile here is my C4 Patch so far! Tell me what you think!

Lucky :cheers

One more pic!

(I still haven't figured out how to remove the black transparent bit, over the scorecard! It makes the overlay's look bad!:()

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 304
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 293
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 280
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
gr8work mate i want to know how to change kits?are u developing some kits

Hariz is the Kit man! I haven't actually tried kits and I don't think it will be needed! Hariz is doing an awesome job at kits! Also, should I release this patch as a v1.0?

If cricket is still popular in the UK next year, so much so that people are actually bothering to complain, than they will almost certainly ( I hope :P ) make home internationals free to view for the public within a year or two of that.

On the patch though, Lucky mate you could easily realease it as v1.0, and if/when any of you talented chaps figure out a way to remove that nasty black background, turn all your overlays into completed v2.0's at which point they would all be perfect.

God knows what BLIC's coders/designers were thinking when they designed their scorecards, look like they were designed by a 5 year old :P

Thanks Guys, I've been busy recently(with exams and studying etc) so I will post up the vid and v1.0 of the patch tomorrow morning EST!

Thanks
Lucky

Guys, should I add the BLIC Logo at the end of my new intro video or just post it up like it is? I have merged scenes from different days of the matches and have faded the music to suit the video! It is all done and has been done for a while, but should I add the logo?

Users who are viewing this thread