Lucky's BLIC/RPIC Downloads!

Not sure mate, none of us have ever seen it :) I think you may have to make an executive decision ;)

puddleduck said:
God knows what BLIC's coders/designers were thinking when they designed their scorecards, look like they were designed by a 5 year old :P

Apparantly they were scared of getting sued on licensing grounds in case their scorecards actually resembled anything. That said they could certainly have made them easier to edit...

Spot on Barmyarmy mate, personally I'm not bothered if games don't spend all their money on licences and instead deliver a good game (Pro Evo vs Fifa as case in point :P )

But the key to any game like this is they have to make the game easily modable to the community, many many FPS as an example.

Guys, I am really sorry I have done most stuff but havent been able to post it up, been studying and doing assignments! :(
I willl post it up ASAP! I promise!

Thanks for understanding!
Lucky

No probs mate, good luck with the studying and assignments, always more important than a BLIC patch ;)

Hi Guys! Sorry for the delay in my work recently! I am still busy and will remain that way for a few weeks to come:( However, I will try and do what work I can;).....My C4 Patch is coming along nicely, I made some moer images of the transparent parts to go along with it! However I haven't had the chance to actually put them in the HUD file!! I hope to update you on this soon!!! I was also thinking of a patch to update every bat in the game!! (Leaving some original ones in there! if wanted) Here is a list of the bats!

Default Bat :eek:
Classic Bat :eek:
County Bats (x6):eek:
Fearnley Bats (x6)
GM Bats (x4)
Kookaburra Bats (x6)
Morrant bats :eek: (x4)
MRF Bat
Newberry Bats (x6)
GN Bats (x6)
Slazenger bats (x5)

There are a total of 46 Bats! Now I know that some people may want some Fearnley bats or GM bats left in etc, but which or how many of the bats can I remove?? I have already made 24 bats, but I can make some more and make a variety of bats for the game, I can add more bats etc, I am working on some now..........Tell me the different bats you would like to see and bats you wouldn't like to see in the game;)
Anyway, here is the Intro Video for BLIC/RPIC! I decided not to add the logo! Tell me what you think please! And my C4 Logo! The Video is 7.5MB! I will try uploading it later tonight, I just noticed the size when I tried adding it as a attachment!lol
Thanks
Lucky

Attachments

• C4 Replay.zip
    3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
I have decided that I am going to replace the 5 Slazenger bats with

Slazenger V800 Pro
Slazenger V900 Pro
Slazenger V1200 Pro
Slazenger V8 Players
Slazenger SXI

I think these bats look better than the english models so i am using the Aussie versions for the above 4, and I am making the SXI that Collingwood uses;)
What do you think?
I have also decided to replace the morrant bats (x4) with the 4 Woodworm models!

Thanks
Lucky

As you can see from this thread this is something I'm working on.
Problem with the 48 bats is that default and classic don't appear in unlicensed mode; MRF can only be used by Lara; and the Morrants can only be used in unlicensed mode.

Anyway, I'll just complete my bats and see how you work this batpack thing out;)

Here are images from my latest bat!

Attachments

• SXIImage.jpg
    SXIImage.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 264
Hey Lucky nice bat there !!! How is the overlay comming along ?? Waiting for it !!! ;)

sorry lucky for this

hey barmyarmy in one of your posts in some thread u said wecan put indian team in blic demo.well iapplied it but some towers came in place of players why did it happen how can i fix it please tell me

Users who are viewing this thread