Lucky's BLIC/RPIC Downloads!

It happened because the Indian faces aren't in the demo. You need to use player Editor to open the team and then assign them faces from England, Australia and the West Indies.

i think all your updates are amazing.keep them up.its a pity they cant be used on ps2 tho.would luv 2 hav woodworm,new slazenger,puma etc in BLIC on ps2.gr8 work Lucky.keep up the creating

Yea thats some nice stuff there.it looks great.

Great work Lucky :D

Although, your World X1 kit is wrong, if you see in the series, they wear dark coloured trousers, and the jumper is the same colour and design oas the shirt....

but other than that, its brilliant :D

Hi Guys!!

Just came back from holidays!! Will start work on the stuff soon;)

barmyarmy said:
Can you release the SXi please do we can put it into the bat pack?
I will release it tomorrow, after I fix the grip;)

Niko said:
Although, your World X1 kit is wrong, if you see in the series, they wear dark coloured trousers, and the jumper is the same colour and design oas the shirt....

Hariz is the kit man, I think he might want to try an updtae for the WXI Kit since he has seen the real versions now;), Although his work is great anyway!

And finally, Thanks to everyone for their commments!! I just came back form holidays right now and got a cricket game tomorrow, but I will try release my C4 Patch soon, and any requests please feel free to post!;)

Thanks Everyone!
Lucky
:cheers

Ok everyone!
Here is the Slazenger SXI, with a white grip!!

Attachments

• Slazenger SXI.zip
    48.8 KB · Views: 35
Hey Lucky just updated the World XI kit !!! Although its kinda late now for the W XI :p !!! Waiting for the batpack !!! How much work is left ??? :onpc

I know:( I have around 20 exams in the next 3-4 weeks and so my mum took the game off me:( She won't give it back until after the exams :crying So that's why it has been hard to do the tournament! Sorry!

Barmyarmy will be the one releasing it (the batpack)! Although I have finished making the bats for it!

Last edited:
Anyway,

I decided to start work on the new range for 2006! I will be releasing 7 of these new bats soon!

Okay, I have started work on the new bats and I am also sure of the release for each manufacturer ;) :eek:

Here are the bats I will be releasing!

Slazenger - SE and SXI models
Woodworm - The Flame
GM - GM Duelist
Kookaburra - (You'll have to wait :D )
Puma - (You'll have to wait :D )

I have found out the models for the last two (Kookaburra and Puma) and am making them now
;)

Meanwhile, here is Trescothick's Duelist ;)

Thanks
Lucky :cheers

Attachments

• GMDuelist.jpg
    GMDuelist.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 200
Here is my new GENISIS! (based on the only picture available!)
I hope you like it! Please post your comments! I made it 100% from scratch...As there weren't any pictures! I hope you like it :upray Please tell me what you think!
Please give me some reps if you think I deserve it:upray :upray :cheers

Thanks
Lucky
:cheers

Attachments

• Genisis.jpg
    Genisis.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread