Lucky's BLIC/RPIC Downloads!

Oh true, now that I look at it not too hard to do. If you didn't have a good pic of the Kahana how would you make that 100% from scratch?

aussie1st said:
Oh true, now that I look at it not too hard to do. If you didn't have a good pic of the Kahana how would you make that 100% from scratch?

LOL! It took me 3 hours! I will do a Kahuna and see how it is then tell you! how I did it;)

Last edited:
Good work with the Genesis. I like your solution for the front. I had been wondering what might work best - whether to use a colour fade for the 'swoop' and black for the bit at the side or vice-versa. I like your choice. Nice one.

Looking foward to the Genesis, looks great. I was just getting bored of the Kahuna too :D

Thanks guys!! Glad you like my work! Please give me rep's if you think it's good :upray

Guys just lto let you know, I am working on a couple of bats right now so stay tuned;)

Are you doing the SE? We've also decided to put the Genesis in the bat pack if you could post it here or send it to me.
Cheers.

I've been using the Kahuna since I got the game a week or two after release so it's starting to get a tad boring, and a nice new kookaburra will go down a treat :)

I agree though, the Kahunas a lovely bat, they are lovely to use as well, great weight balance, and excellent for my real life wafting slice outside off stump lol

barmyarmy said:
Are you doing the SE? We've also decided to put the Genesis in the bat pack if you could post it here or send it to me.
Cheers.

Yh Barmyrmy, I decided I will do it from scratch also;) :p I'll post of them up when I'm done

Okay then, I'll give you a SE (not from scratch) and the Genisis;) Will post today afternoon;)

Users who are viewing this thread