Lucky's BLIC/RPIC Downloads!

nice work lucky!

Thanks sohail!
Well guys, I will be releasing my Australian Slazenger Batpack today and probably the overlays aswell!

hows the ten sports gfx going?

It's going okay, if you don't mind taking a look at the screenshot a few pages back and tell me how I can improve it, I'm a bit lost at the moment, lol

I will be releasing both Sky Sports and Ten Sports Overlays together!

It's on Page 17

Last edited:
Seeing as I wanted to make a Fox Sports Overlay but I was thinking of the NZ one, I had seen on Fox Sports here on TV, they had a theme of Blue and Yellow/Gold. So I decided to have a go, I know the blue colour isn't exactly blue but it goes nicely with the yellow/gold (atleast I think so!)

Anyway, tell me what you think please!:upray :upray

Also, I have decided to release the Australian Slazenger Batpack, the day the game releases here in Australia!

Anyway, back to work I go! :onpc
Thanks
Lucky
:cheers

Ten Sports Update,

Here is a new Ten Sports Patch according to the picture. I know it needs some work still but.... Here it is, will finish soon!

Attachments

• FoxSportsAus.jpg
    FoxSportsAus.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 220
  • TenSports2.jpg
    TenSports2.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 216
Thanks Mate, still need to work on the replay logos and buttons.....Still haven't figured out how to remove that grey/black bit covering the scorecard!:(

Kool Lucky !!! These overlays are comming along really well !!! Waiting for the release !!! ;)

Lucky said:
Thank"s mate, what do you think of my Ten Sports one?

Its looking good mate !!! Just that the bar at the top looks like it is not one but two seperate pieces joined together !!! Some work on that and some effects would make it look more realistic !!! The Foxsports Australia one is looking very gud !!!

Last edited:
excellent work lucky! anticipating the release :)

Users who are viewing this thread