Lucky's BLIC/RPIC Downloads!

I tried making the logo with a white circle around it, but it looked weird and didn't fit in, so here is a completed Australia Logo, without the circle, I think it looks much better! What do you think?

Here is my Ten Sports Tv Patch work in progress screenshot.

Attachments

• Australian Logo.jpg
    Australian Logo.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 284
  • TenSports.jpg
    TenSports.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 289
Make then a bit 3D type like they get in Real Match , u know what i mean ?? and can u give a try to the channel 4 1 plzz ..

the ten sports is coming along nicely... take your time mate..

usy57_pak said:
Make then a bit 3D type like they get in Real Match , u know what i mean ?? and can u give a try to the channel 4 1 plzz ..

Tom has already made that. Check the BLIC front page.

Ok Guys,

Working on it now, any ideas to improve either of these overlays??And can anyone of you please help me by sending me the files that I require,

t is coming along nicely now, but I need someone, anyone, to send me each the the Team Data files from the Team folder located in the BLIC Directory, with this I will create a full new look, especially with the flags, etc that I will edit, Hopefully someone can help me!

Then I can release a full complete Sky Sports Patch! (and guys please give a rating for my thread:p ;) )

Thanks
Lucky

Last edited:
Sky Sports TV Patch v1.1

Well, I have been working on my patch and now I'm quite happy with it, and for those of you who downloaded version 1.0, you will find this much better, I have taken more time into releasing this one and I am happy with the results so far, Here is a pic, please tell good or bad points so I can release it just after correcting those up! I hope you like it!

Thanks
Lucky

If anyone can guide me to fininishing the Ten Sports Patch, what I still nedd to do or don't need to do, It would be very much appreciated!
Also just to let you guys know, I am working on the Fox Sports Australia Patch! (Good for Aussie Fans) :D ;)

I am also releasing the Woodworm Flame today, seperately. Enjoy! 9It is up for download a few posts below)

(If you guys could give a rating to my thread it would be ..... Please :D)
Anyways, back to work on some more extras....

:onpc

Attachments

• SkySportsv1.1.jpg
    SkySportsv1.1.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 296
  • fLAME.jpg
    fLAME.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
langerrox said:
the fox sports aus patch is just sky sports?
No, it is different, you will see when I post it up.....

Actually, it might be the same as the NZ SKY Sports Patch!! I had taken some pictures from a telecast that I had recorded and I just noticed now that it might actually be the NZ TV Overlay, due to the fact that Australia was playing in NZ at that time! Oh well, If it is exactly the same as Aussie1st's then I won't make it, but anyway.....

Attachments

• Woodworm Flame.zip
    41.4 KB · Views: 25
  • uvs050527-002.JPG
    uvs050527-002.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 274
  • uvs050526-001.JPG
    uvs050526-001.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 273
  • uvs050527-004.JPG
    uvs050527-004.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 274