LV County Championship 2008

158 runs and 4-63 in the match as I speak. Ian Blackwell take a bow.

Simon Jones picks up 8 wickets in the match for 55 runs in 18.3 overs. Along with being in a much better team and being in better shape, he is showing much better better form.

Hat-trick for Harmison as well. Both those guys look in good form at the moment, England have some good bowlers hitting form at the right time. With South Africa round the corner we need as many quality bowlers as we can get. With Freddie coming back aswell we could have an immense bowling attack. Just need to get the batting sorted.

Smashed Glamorgan, 10 runs short of a bonus point but Ackerman makes 164, Du Preez with 3fer and 5fer. There last man made 64 off 27 but we didn't have to bat again.

Yousuf finally came through today for us, another draw, but he scored 205* showing his class finally afetr quite a few low scores since he arrived, fell a little sorry for Croft, out for 96 so close to his first century, im sure he will get there at some point, hes still learnig at this level

Top of the league, which is nice, although Durham have a game in hand. I've just realised that Somerset are yet to lose this year in the CC as well which is good.

Yousuf what a player today, good to see Horton doing his thing! Gutted about Croft, but oh well, Roll on the International twenty20! I can't wait!

Lancashire past 50 without losing a wicket :eek: jesus, I haven't seen that all season!

Come on Horton and Sutcliffe!

to be fair horton is haveing a decent year, we just havnt had any other openers to stay in with him. there both out now anyway, horton 64 and sutcliff 50. just like to point out that mal loye AGAIN didnt make it to double fiqures! he got 3 today, which to be fair is 3 more than he normally gets

Why the heck did we get Lou Vincent, oh dear.

Users who are viewing this thread