LV County Championship 2008

Ramprakash is currently on 66* so he has a chance to get his 99th first class ton tomorrow but the sussex v surrey game looks nailed on to be a draw. Broad has also gotten a half ton today for notts hes 52* and chris read is 115*, but that game looks like it will be a draw as well, but broad batting well is good new for england, especially after he picked up 3 wickets in the Yorkshire innings

Given the poor weather on Wednesday, all 3 championship games were drawn, with the Yorks vs Notts game coming closest to a result. Boje hit 226* for Northants! And Ramps hit his 99th First Class Hundred.

yorkshire were very luckey to get a draw! Bresnan faced 41 balls at the end and managed to stay there! and well done Ramps, only a matter of time till that 100 hundreds is beside his name

Fred gets a 1st baller. Poor form continues.

Tomlinson from Hampshire gts 8fer! Not bad for someone who averages in the high 40's :p

64 wickets fell on the first day today, in just 5 games! In Lancs vs Durham, both teams bowled out on one day!

Shocking day for Somerset. Seems the pitch was wet which meant whoever won the toss was going to have some fun and it came down Hampshire's way. We've got a struggle on to save the game.

LOL, Kent vs Nottinghamshire is looking interesting. Got them out for 200 odd, and we are now 33 for 4 :eek: Hopefully, Tredwell and Kemp can have a big partnership tomorrow :)

Old Trafford seems a right minefield this season, Lancs struggled in the FP Trophy against Scotland, and now against Durham. 7fer for Davies, added to a 4fer for Jimmy and Freddie. Hopefully Jimmy'll finally hit some consistent form and start taking heaps of wickets and get his England place back. I still believe that he's one fo the most destructive bowlers in the world when on form and conditions suit. Fantastic bowler when on form, seems to turn to easy pickings when not.

Also, Hundred for KP today :D he scored 100 of Hampshires 194 today, shame he got out after hitting his century. Guna be a good season for KP i think !!

I'd back our middle/lower order to get runs tomorrow, its where all the runs have come from so far, apart from van Jaarsveld who is a 0 or 100 kinda guy - nothing in between. I guess its just been a 0 kinda day today ;)

Jonesy for a century the way he's been playing this season! Finally looking the player he was before the ECB totally ruined him.

Users who are viewing this thread