LV County Championship 2008

Warwickshire on top at Northants, The Bears are bwoling first and have Northants down at 144-5, quicky Monde Zondeki has 2 on his debut, Ambrose is back behind the stumps for us and also we have a certain Wisden cricketer of the year Ian Bell back and ready to get a triple ton :p

Warwickshire on top at Northants, The Bears are bwoling first and have Northants down at 144-5, quicky Monde Zondeki has 2 on his debut, Ambrose is back behind the stumps for us and also we have a certain Wisden cricketer of the year Ian Bell back and ready to get a triple ton :p

You can have your Ian Bell, but we have the master, In Andrew Flintoff back! :p

Average stuff from Yorkshire. Should get around 350-400 if we play it right tomorrow. Dimi has great figures bowling at 3 and could be a force in the England test team in the near future.

Rashid only made 15 which is disappointing but our other all rounder (Bresnan) could do some damage early doors tomorrow.

Dimi isn't a test match standard bowler.

Prior is 56* overnight, as we are 213-7 after being put in my Kent.

Bopara hits another hundred.

Now I'm wishing I won't have to work Saturday!

4 Wickets for Arafat and good to see both Dexter and Joseph playing.

Lancs in a very strong position, Mahmood taking 3 wickets, in reply Horton and Sutcliffe still at the crease, Lancs 60-0 (20 overs)

A good nice little comeback from Lancs.

After being 165-7, we are now on 218-7.

Freddie out for nothing! :crying

Good to see the best English Allrounder in action at Old Trafford. Disappointing 28 in the first innings with the bat, but he's done well to take two with the ball, including Flintoff for a goldie.

Prior hits a hundred to get us past 300, Kent are 65-6. Mushy and RMJ 2 a piece, Aga and Wright with a wicket too.

was so gutted when i got up this morning and saw how overcast it was, i only work 20 mins away from old trafford and couldnt beleive it when 11 o'clock arrived and the sky was black, just thought the ball would swing a mile so im quite happy lancs go so close to there total, could of been so much worse today!

was so gutted when i got up this morning and saw how overcast it was, i only work 20 mins away from old trafford and couldnt beleive it when 11 o'clock arrived and the sky was black, just thought the ball would swing a mile so im quite happy lancs go so close to there total, could of been so much worse today!

You work? :eek: I didn't think you were old enough (No offence)

Well, I work about 10 mins away, and thats at the weekends, but as I was going college it was raining heavily, so it didn't look good, but to get some play before 1 was great.

Looks ok today!

Sounds like it was a great days cricket down at Hove today.

Kent go from 122-9 to 204 all out, then Sussex slump to 54-5, only to recover to 179-7. If only Kent hadn't given 30 runs away with no-balls in the first innings this game could have been much closer.

Sussex should have done enough not to lose the game, but you never know. Now I really don't know if I should go tomorrow.

Who needs T20?

T20 just doesn't have time for a game to swing like this, with highs and lows for both teams, its why T20's should never replace 50 over cricket imo.

Users who are viewing this thread