Magazine/Website Reviews

Its obvious that any review from a non cricketing media source if going to be written by retards people who have limited cricket knowledge and pointless for us.

Its obvious that any review from a non cricketing media source if going to be written by retards people who have limited cricket knowledge and pointless for us.

The best reviews will be by respected people from here who put the game through it's paces. Thats what I am looking forward to.

Right -0

It will also be wise to take the first few comments from excited members with a grain of salt.

hMarka added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Lol, I just said excited members

Right -0

It will also be wise to take the first few comments from excited members with a grain of salt.

hMarka added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Lol, I just said excited members

And you are the most excited of members!! As to grains of salt, a couple of sacks for me considering what was said initially about Ashes 09.

here is the official xbox reveiw :yes

Attachments

• 14-06-2010 18;05;24.jpg
    14-06-2010 18;05;24.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 122
Can't make it out, could you just write out the review verdict points, the ones at the bottom right.

Can't make it out, could you just write out the review verdict points, the ones at the bottom right.

Yeah just click on it a few times. One of the more insightful reviews. The bad point about lack of structure is worrying: this was being highlighted as a much improved development.

A good xbox review, 7 out of 10 is good.
He said batting is better than bowling, well all cricket games are like
that. Also i hope the ai get use to your balls and its harder to get them out.
I don't feel that is a fault for us, but if it hand the icc and ipl plus all the other
stadiums and stuff then maybe a 8 form them. Still sounds great, can't wait to play
it soon guys. Lets hope they get the icc stuff next time, because its getting silly.

Generally a pretty good review, there is clearly far more substance than before, if not lots.

The comment about the not being able to get the well set batsman. We'll have to see how that works out in the long run.

Do you mean the AC09 review?
Nope, he was just being a troll, deciding that the most negative review must be true and anything positive (like the preview I wrote) is wrong based on his long amount of time playing the game.

Tbh all the official magazines reviews are fairly rubbish so I'll post up the 360gamer review wednesday. Tbh they don't know much about cricket and I'll get the game regardless but meh...

Users who are viewing this thread