Magazine/Website Reviews

He has a point about how cricket games will need serious investment to be taken seriously in the gaming community

Yeah we need more money to go to trickstar.
Like the gta 4 engine or unreal 3 with the icc for all the teams,
Plus motion control. But at the moment its as good as we can get.
Still i think this game looks good, plus we can all talk improvements soon.:yes

maybe if you do some sort of weird switch to where you are facing the keeper when the bowler goes into his stride and then cut? :p

Ok I got it now. I will hand the bat over to bowler, get the ball from him, assuming he is right hander, he will late cut it to third man, hence the late cut to mid on would have been played :help

whats this thing that keeps cropping up in the review

&apos

A formatting error maybe, that review comes from The Grauniad's mobile site. The webz version is here.

Oh and Simon Lucas' reviews are not particularly well thought of as a rule. In fact the bloke isn't either.

The Guardian's tech / games section is actually pretty good but I am a regular reader so I may be biased. Simon Lucas is still rubbish though.

Last edited:
Official xbox magazine has given it 7 out 10
+ Remarkably detailed
+ Dramatic play presentation
+ Bowling threat improved
_ ....though it still feels random
_ not enough depth to structure

The score 7 much improved ,but there's room for more...
Can scan tonight when I get home cheers

Seven out of ten. That looks like more realistic and I could not get the first negative graham. Can you elaborate? and once again thank you for your efforts.

Not the best review, but once again it seems like this guy knows F.A about cricket. I hope it's much better than AC09, which I'm confident of after the praise MattW has given it and he's someone who knows what he's talking about.

sounds to me like this guy just doesn't like cricket full stop.

Users who are viewing this thread