Magazine/Website Reviews

First play on PSN has a indepth review of internation cricket for those have not got the game and can not wait it's worth a look :)

6/10 from videogamer :(

videogamer review

Thanks for the heads-up! Again anyone who starts to say Test matches are dull and boring affairs can't be trusted to write a neutral and insightful review. Therefore much has to be disregarded as being written by a bloke who wants to bash the ball about while eating Cheese and Onion crisps and shoving a pint of lager down his gullet while his mate goads him and tries to give him a playful wedgy!:p

The fact that he opens up talking about soccer tells us all we need to know.

6/10 from videogamer :(

videogamer review

This guy said that when we get hold of the timing the game becomes too easy, 1st of all I disagree, even if it becomes easy then we can switch off the HUD and then the game will be as difficult as putting a pineapple into a coke bottle. Clearly this bloke ain't aware of the HUD off option.
He does not seem to be someone who even watches cricket, he said Test matches are dull, I say your review was dull and dumb.

The worst thing about some of these reviews is that it's completely obvious that the writer is NOT a cricket fan.

Once someone says Test cricket is boring, I lose an important measure of respect for them as a reviewer.

Yup, they are basically reviewing the game for fat, acne ridden teenage gamers. Not for the ardent cricket fan, who we all know is a prime specimen of an athlete :p

A good review from ps universe. I have not played the game yet but the biggest fault most people have about the game is the license still, please codemasters try to buy it of ea sports. If they don't care about cricket then it should be easy to buy.:D

A good review from ps universe. I have not played the game yet but the biggest fault most people have about the game is the license still, please codemasters try to buy it of ea sports. If they don't care about cricket then it should be easy to buy.:D

I guess licence wont be an issue if gameplay is good,and I think that is the case here:)...

i think better gameplay is preferred over crapped licensed game but good gameplay with license is icing on the cake.

:banana2:banana2Guys, do you have a review form ign yet. I think maybe soon, they gave ashes 8.2 if i remember right.ps yes gameplay is always first i agree but its 2010 and we should have the full licences and gameplay. I hope ic2011 is different but in the end i will buy any cricket game. If we get both and can edit all the team players then we will all do this :hpraise.

Users who are viewing this thread