Mahatma Gandhi

ur links still dont convince me that the way our politicians r running this country is great .
u must be from a rich family .indyan ,but i have seen the poor's sufferring in india .btw i am from mumbai. i have seen children eating from a gargabe can .
here rich people's dogs eat better food then the average common man in india
a state like orrisa where the people dont even have clothes to wear .
and the stupid state gov is sending some ministers on holiday for free .
to singapore and thailand malaysia, lol ,plus there r so many scams in india
how would u know, u live in a different world .indyan
i once was selected for the indian navy .that time i was only 14 years old,
have u been to navy nagar in mumbai.
they have everything inside from schools to market .but the way the training to place i said thats it i cant do this .and i left .
i still remember my teacher saying that gandhi had said "the poorest person in india has the first right on the indian treasure"
yeah my foot?
if the gov only stops to buy ezxpensive defence items i think india can save a lot of money .
and also they have to stop corruption.
increase more trade and create more jobs and india will be fine .
but only? if only our politians show some honesty in thier work i think india will survive.

What has all this got to do with the great MAHATMA??
Is it his fault that today`s politicians are corrupt ??
We cannot underestimate the work done by him
He had the power of making the whole nation follow his footsteps at a time when there was not T.V
Today even if there are a variety of media, the politicians do not seem to pull anyone`s attention towards them
His presence was magnetic

HE Was simply instrumental in INDIA`S FREEDOM MOVEMENT
IN SHORT HE WAS THE SACHIN TENDULKAR OF THE INDIAN FREEDOM Struggle

It is easy to say that the country would have been ruled better by the brits
Can u imaginge urself being employed as a servant in ur own house by an outsider
That is how it wud have felt
B4 making a statement , please realize the significance of the event
bye
adi

Originally posted by ricky123@Jan 18 2004, 10:37 PM
B)? and there is also one more way india can save money

?? :angry:? :angry:? :angry:? :angry: stop crashing the jets indiyan :lol:

? lol i was joking .but ireally think mig jet sucks

tell me have u flow sukh-30
Have you flown a MiG? I bet no, because if you have flown it or even known a little bit about it, you would not be commenting to remove the MiGs. Accidents happen everywhere, and just because a few MiGs crashed in the last year does not mean that it is useless. It is the second best aircraft when it comes to manoevrability, next only to the Su-30s. A MiG can easily bring down an enemy aircraft - be it an F-16, F-117 or a Tomcat - way easily than even a Su-36. So stop listening to the media who print bullsh*t to make up the pages.

And, no, I have not flown a Su-30. I am a Mirage-2000 pilot. You cannot fly all aircrafts - you need to qualify first, unless ofcourse, you are the Air Chief Marshall. :D

Hey sumo
CHITTARANJAN DAS was a very prominent name in my history textbooks
Even a picture of his was printed in it
Is he really ur gr8 grandpa
He is quite a well known freedom fighter

BTW Aditya, his grandfather is Group Captain Suranjan Das. He is one of the pioneers of Indian aviation. And, his great grandfather was a first Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.

Originally posted by Iniyan+Jan 19 2004, 06:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Iniyan @ Jan 19 2004, 06:17 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ricky123
@Jan 18 2004, 10:37 PM
B)? and there is also one more way india can save money

?? :angry:? :angry:? :angry:? :angry: stop crashing the jets indiyan :lol:

? lol i was joking .but ireally think mig jet sucks

tell me have u flow sukh-30
Have you flown a MiG? I bet no, because if you have flown it or even known a little bit about it, you would not be commenting to remove the MiGs. Accidents happen everywhere, and just because a few MiGs crashed in the last year does not mean that it is useless. It is the second best aircraft when it comes to manoevrability, next only to the Su-30s. A MiG can easily bring down an enemy aircraft - be it an F-16, F-117 or a Tomcat - way easily than even a Su-36. So stop listening to the media who print bullsh*t to make up the pages.

And, no, I have not flown a Su-30. I am a Mirage-2000 pilot. You cannot fly all aircrafts - you need to qualify first, unless ofcourse, you are the Air Chief Marshall. :D

Hey sumo
CHITTARANJAN DAS was a very prominent name in my history textbooks
Even a picture of his was printed in it
Is he really ur gr8 grandpa
He is quite a well known freedom fighter

BTW Aditya, his grandfather is Group Captain Suranjan Das. He is one of the pioneers of Indian aviation. And, his great grandfather was a first Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. [/b]
B) i have never flown a mig .

but we have to listen to the media cuz

the indian air force or indian navy do not interact much with the common people .

atleast in mumbai about 50 % of the people wont know much about the airforce or the navy.what ever they know is due to media or what they learnt in school.

second there r airshows that r conducted ,but there numbers r very less.

and they conduct it in mostly in northindia.

u can visit the sites of the armed forces .

or airforce ,they will only show u some pics of the planes .

we have to depend on films too, to get information about our armed forces like loc,

anyway if u know anysite that offers plenty of info on our airforce or armed forces .pl. tell me.

Originally posted by adi123@Jan 19 2004, 12:33 PM
ur links still dont convince me that the way our politicians r running this country is great .
u must be from a rich family .indyan ,but i have seen the poor's sufferring in india .btw i am from mumbai. i have seen children eating from a gargabe can .
here rich people's dogs eat better food then the average common man in india
a state like orrisa where the people dont even have clothes to wear .
and the stupid state gov is sending some ministers on holiday for free .
to singapore and thailand malaysia, lol ,plus there r so many scams in india
how would u know, u live in a different world .indyan
i once was selected for the indian navy .that time i was only 14 years old,
have u been to navy nagar in mumbai.
they have everything inside from schools to market .but the way the training to place i said thats it i cant do this .and i left .
i still remember my teacher saying that gandhi had said "the poorest person in india has the first right on the indian treasure"
yeah my foot?
if the gov only stops to buy ezxpensive defence items i think india can save a lot of money .
and also they have to stop corruption.
increase more trade and create more jobs and india will be fine .
but only? if only our politians show some honesty in thier work i think india will survive.

What has all this got to do with the great MAHATMA??
Is it his fault that today`s politicians are corrupt ??
We cannot underestimate the work done by him
He had the power of making the whole nation follow his footsteps at a time when there was not T.V
Today even if there are a variety of media, the politicians do not seem to pull anyone`s attention towards them
His presence was magnetic

HE Was simply instrumental in INDIA`S FREEDOM MOVEMENT

It is easy to say that the country would have been ruled better by the brits
Can u imaginge urself being employed as a servant in ur own house by an outsider
That is how it wud have felt
B4 making a statement , please realize the significance of the event
bye
adi
B) i never said that gandhi was not important.

but somehow he was responsible for the partition.

if only he would hav agreed to become the pm.i dont think the muslims or the hindus would hav objected .

an no matter what w r still treated like a outsider in india.i am staying in dubai

when i last went to india before six years .they harressed me so much on the airport .

however we r all slaves of corruption and poverty in india.

mostly the middle class people suffer a lot .

the police is the biggest mafia network in india. :angry:

Ricky, no offence, but I'd take your arguments more seriously if you could actually present them in a clear manner using paragraphs. You end lines in the middle of sentences! They are so dis-jointed, I can't be bothered to read them.

Just a friendly suggestion.

no fence movies are ficition...u can relate to movies for facts....

mostly the middle class people suffer a lot

India has one of the largest and most prospering middle-class societies in the world...

and yes adi123, I am the great grand son of Chitaranjan Das, Inyan knows from our last discussion of this topic :D....

Originally posted by SumoNYR88@Jan 20 2004, 11:34 PM
mostly the middle class people suffer a lot

India has one of the largest and most prospering middle-class societies in the world...

and yes adi123, I am the great grand son of Chitaranjan Das, Inyan knows from our last discussion of this topic :D....
can u give me some stats info in what ur saying india has the largest middle class familys.
i think :angry: there r more people below the poverty line then the middle class (in india)

Attachments

• 3929.jpg
    3929.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 0
Sorry for late reply.
Originally posted by ricky123 Posted: Jan 18 2004+ 10:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ricky123 Posted: Jan 18 2004 @ 10:33 PM)</div>
ur links still dont convince me that the way our politicians r running this country is great .[/b]
I never said it.There is no arguing that our politicians (who are corrupted and selfish)are running the country in a very bad manner.

Originally posted by ricky123 Posted: Jan 18 2004@ 10:33 PM
u must be from a rich family .indyan ,but i have seen the poor's sufferring in india
I am not rich..and well...what's the big deal in deeing poor's suffering India.They are everywhere.
I don't think u read what I said.I only said that
<!--QuoteBegin-myself

In my opinion Subhas Bose was the Sachin..Gandhi may have been Dravid. :rolleyes:

It's a very common phrase which was placed after cinema halls or government buildings or hospitals during british rule

Indians and Dogs not allowed

B) Gorskhov is a warship already rejected by the russian army,and is also 15 years old ,india can build 3 war ships of the same size and tech.
but russians have put a deal where india has to buy the war ship with the other items india badly needs.u can call it black mail thats why indian gov took so long to make a deal.
Gorskhov is crap and the russians want to stick it to the indians ,
india doesnt even have a big port ,to fit the warship in.
indian gov is planning to make a big port in the south ,but till that time this warship will have to stay in other friendly country's port,which will cost us again a lot of money. <_<
to build a port as big to fit Gorskhov in will cost us 3500 crore. :angry:

Attachments

• Baku002_108_.jpg
    Baku002_108_.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread