Mahatma Gandhi

So that pic doesn't look like Ghandi? He sure looks like Paul Kelly.

Gandhi was shot on January 30, so there are only 3 days more to his "death day"...................

Originally posted by BadWog@Jan 25 2004, 07:34 PM
LMAO @ Squiz with the Carl Barron joke...i remember that. he is so funny

I remember a Robin Williams joke too about Ghandi, something like
"That's like going up to Ghandi and saying 'You are too intense'"
I don't even get it but its funny coz Robin Williams said it lol

but in all seriousness, could someone explain to me, as short as possible but with enough detail that gives me reasonable knoledge of the topic, what Ghandi actually did, when and where?

thank you.
B) recently hillary clinton made a joke about gandhi saying that he worked in gas station in new york and half the people sitting there dint find it funny so they left ,later she said she had great respect for gandhi and said sorry.

I used to like her, because I liked Bill Clinton. But after this piece of information that Ricky gave, I have no respect for that woman.

Originally posted by ricky123+Jan 30 2004, 12:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ricky123 @ Jan 30 2004, 12:42 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-BadWog
@Jan 25 2004, 07:34 PM
LMAO @ Squiz with the Carl Barron joke...i remember that. he is so funny

I remember a Robin Williams joke too about Ghandi, something like
"That's like going up to Ghandi and saying 'You are too intense'"
I don't even get it but its funny coz Robin Williams said it lol

but in all seriousness, could someone explain to me, as short as possible but with enough detail that gives me reasonable knoledge of the topic, what Ghandi actually did, when and where?

thank you.
B) recently hillary clinton made a joke about gandhi saying that he wrked in gas station in new york and half the people sitting there dint find it funny so they left ,later she said she had great respect for gandhi and said soory. [/b]
ricky did the actually leave...like i am sure they r adults and can cope with it but if they did leave all i have to do at clinton is

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very sad.....

shot by his own fellow indian..

:sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

Users who are viewing this thread