Mar 30 - Pakistan v India (Semi-Final 2)

Amazing picture of winning scenes

130793.jpg

I'm Proud of my team, Pakistan, and especially the Man Afridi. Over the Last Few Months, they've provided us many Reasons to Smile, Celebrate, and Most Importantly, To Unite. Unite as a Nation, and support those 15 Men. Yes, We needed this World Cup badly, But playing Semi Finals is a fair thing either. And No Need to say sorry LALA. You promised us a Semi final, and you Got us there. :thumbs

Tut tut tut. Disappointed with that. We only got ourselves to blame. Sachin was given way too many lives but our bowling barring Gul were brilliant. Could say Afridi missed a trick by not giving Ajmal more overs in the middle when Dhoni & Sachin were batting.

The chase barring the start was mis-timed. Younis's wicket was the key, had he stayed we would have had the firepower to go down and take the game. Some poor shot selections made the Indian bowling look better than it really was. I knew we were going to come close with Misbah batting, just needed one of Afridi, Razzaq or UAkmal to stay with him.

Hard luck. I still wont say that India were the better team in the WC or in the game, we were just worse than them. Lankans for the win ;)

And YOU ridiculed me saying I was joking when I said our bowlers could do well.

I'm not that kind of fan who is always optimistic, I might be in my mind but generally I don't show that I'm optimistic.

But I just can't take away the credit from bowlers, they did well.

I'm Proud of my team, Pakistan, and especially the Man Afridi. Over the Last Few Months, they've provided us many Reasons to Smile, Celebrate, and Most Importantly, To Unite. Unite as a Nation, and support those 15 Men. Yes, We needed this World Cup badly, But playing Semi Finals is a fair thing either. And No Need to say sorry LALA. You promised us a Semi final, and you Got us there. :thumbs

:yes (tum jeeto ya harro hume tumse pyaar he) After those controversies Who thought Pakistan in Semi-Final!

Translation:-

Dosent matter you lose or win We Love you!

I want to Punch people in the face who say this match was fixed.

What they are implying is that India is just not capable of beating Pakistan, that somehow we are inferior.

@ Pranav: only we posted craps forgot about your indians who also posted craps dont only blame use understand!

I want to Punch people in the face who say this match was fixed.

What they are implying is that India is just not capable of beating Pakistan, that somehow we are inferior.

Actually I heard a lot of rumors that this match was fixed, but Pakistan were supposed to win. It made sense actually, Pakistan started with poor odds and made it till here. Also in real life betting odds change ball per ball basis. In the end when afridi was still there had pakistan won, or say they won it in the last two overs (India- England's tie, does it ring a bell) someone who maybe bet at the right moment could have ended a very rich man. But i guess they were all just rumors. India won cause we are better team.

because how can any international team leave 4 catches of the same person every time.

Divine Intervention my friend. It was in our destiny to win this. Or maybe who knows even to win the cup. Maybe Sachins guardian angel was right on his shoulder today.

Users who are viewing this thread