Mar 30 - Pakistan v India (Semi-Final 2)

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
He he he he.... Trying to pass on the fixing mantle so desperately onto the Indians and that too after they beat Pakistan and won the World Cup? These big hearted insaans (people) are really very great!:rolleyes

Gurjot95

National Board President
Before match- India gonna lose, match fixed.
After match, match was fixed that India will win

Some another examples

yeah Afridi was right, Pakistani media rocks.. much better than Indian media :rolleyes

Last edited by a moderator:

International Coach
These large hearted people always keep us entertained.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors

Holy Moly !!! The comments are AWESOME !! 6 Likes on 286 Dislikes on YouTube, surely PAK media must be doing something right :rolleyes.

----------

I wonder if Paki007 posted this video ? Poor people living in denial, getting unfunny comedians on their cricket TALK show.

He he he he.... Trying to pass on the fixing mantle so desperately onto the Indians and that too after they beat Pakistan and won the World Cup? These big hearted insaans (people) are really very great!:rolleyes

Firstyl I shall clap you guys. :clap

How many of you guys actually saw the video in full? Because if you did it will convince me of your brain level. I guess none of you can recognize sarcasm or maybe even if you can you chose not to.

You have never seen this show so its pretty apparent where you are forming your idiotic conclusions. This show after the game always has a lighter way of looking at the World Cup games by joking and fooling around. Listen to the men wearing the umpire suit or even the other guy talk. You believe they are actually serious? I didnt even want to reply to this but the amount of people who actually believed this is quite astonishing. But then again PC is full of guys in early teens.

Dont believe me? Ask any other Pakistani in this forum about this show.

Before match- India gonna lose, match fixed.
After match, match was fixed that India will win

Some another examples

yeah Afridi was right, Pakistani media rocks.. much better than Indian media :rolleyes

Amazing work again. I do hope you realize the first link is your very own Indian channel? Do you want me to start digging stuff about your brilliantly accurate media? I am sure I can find an article worth laughing daily.

Afridi blatantly said Pakistani media is better than India. His opinion and something which most of the world and even Indians believe. You insult him and then do the same thing? Double standards eh? :rolleyes

Anyways I dont even know why I am wasting my time with some people here, I think I am going to limit my arguments with some decent Indian fellows.

Last edited by a moderator:

International Coach
Firstyl I shall clap you guys. :clap

How many of you guys actually saw the video in full? Because if you did it will convince me of your brain level. I guess none of you can recognize sarcasm or maybe even if you can you chose not to.

You have never seen this show so its pretty apparent where you are forming your idiotic conclusions. This show after the game always has a lighter way of looking at the World Cup games by joking and fooling around. Listen to the men wearing the umpire suit or even the other guy talk. You believe they are actually serious? I didnt even want to reply to this but the amount of people who actually believed this is quite astonishing. But then again PC is full of guys in early teens.

Dont believe me? Ask any other Pakistani in this forum about this show.

YouTube - Mohali Semi final 2011 was fixed - ICC is BCCI

Indeed!!!!Not serious at all!!!

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Guys, it is a known fact that the Indian media blows things out of proportion. They are TRP-driven business houses, not the caretakers of national interest.

I'm in Australia, and after the Australian team was knocked off from the world cup, there was just a simple news item about it, saying Australia is out of the world cup after losing the quarter final.
Can anyone imagine an Indian news channel doing the same?

I can't really comment about the Pakistani channels, but assuming that the profile of the audience is quite similar, apart from the number of people it is catering to, they would indulge in "news-entertainment" activities as well. The magnitude would differ, and that's where the Indian media gets the cherry.

The large number of news channels and their attempt to woo the nation to watch them makes them do things they should regret doing when looking back from their afterlife.

A number of you haven't experienced media in other countries, apart from the ones on youtube etc, (which are obviously 'special' events. No body uploads or watches the daily news on Youtube) hence you guys can't comprehend how bad the Indian Media really is.

I haven't watched any of these videos, and don't intend to, but there's one thing I would like to add, the Indian media refrains from talking about Pakistan, unless it is a world news. If they start talking about our neighbours, god knows what will happen.. it will surely open another can of worms.

ksduded

Club Cricketer
Both country's media play on people's emotions, cause generally speaking Indians and Pakistanis are more emotionally charged people. That is how we are brought up and emotions always take center stage, while rationality is an afterthought.

So that is how the media also makes a buck. The standard of both Pakistani and Indian media is like some of the gutter press in England. However, majority of their networks are excellent who provide rationality and fact, while we hardly have any media outlets like that.

A case in point is the pendulum answers of Afridi. His thought process lacks any rationality or understanding of the situation and just talks from the hip. Comparatively, Indian players are better equipped. Dhoni is a prime example, who knows how to handle the media much better.

Oh, how I miss Imran Khan.... Pakistan seriously need a proper thinking captain who is calm and understands the situation and is an eloquent speaker.

s2sschan

Club Cricketer

Abhas

Retired Administrator
The only fact about his statement I'm confused about is, Is he talking about India and Pakistan or India and Muslims? Because, that's 2 completely different things. Muslims in India are as Indian as the other communities, and I'm sure they are proud to be Indians.

That is the prime reason I've not taken any of these words seriously, because he seems disillusioned, or under an influencing illusion if you might say. He's mixing religion with nationality, and at the same time, stereotyping and generalizing.

Gurjot95

National Board President
Amazing work again. I do hope you realize the first link is your very own Indian channel? Do you want me to start digging stuff about your brilliantly accurate media? I am sure I can find an article worth laughing daily.

Afridi blatantly said Pakistani media is better than India. His opinion and something which most of the world and even Indians believe. You insult him and then do the same thing? Double standards eh?
I know well that 1st one was Indian but that doesn't affect my point. I posted the first video just to show everyone that how everyone easily says the match was fixed but it's never true since India won after the channel said, they won't. Atleast the Indian channels don't talk about fixing after their loss. If you think after the numerous channels talking about match fixing after team loss is better than Indian news channel then I will leave the conversation :wave

----------

If that was joke then the person complaining about Sanga field placements and selections, doesn't have sense of humour.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread