Mar 30 - Pakistan v India (Semi-Final 2)

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
And the worst part is when the common people support him by clapping , so immaturish as Aamir Sohail said :mad

Abhas

Retired Administrator
This interview looks scripted. An obvious attempt by the Pakistan Govt to get him to say stuff, because last week he has praised India, instead of standing up for Pakistan.
But yeah, although what he said was true, he could have worded it much better. (Regarding the media playing spoil-sport in the 2 nations)

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Really Afridi ? Did you really need to do that ? It shows ignorance. There are millions of muslims in India, there are Hindus in Pakistan...comments like this are utterly unnecessary. This is why India Pak cricket matches end up being more than just about the cricket.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Another piece of trash coming from Afridi!!! Indians and Hindus forgive and forget easily, Muslims dont forgive and forget as easily (if so, why do terrorist attacks happen and almost every attack is scripted by a Muslim?). Anyways, this guy should not be part of an international side (let alone being captain) when he makes comments like this to instigate communal hatred.

Auwais

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Another piece of trash coming from Afridi!!! Indians and Hindus forgive and forget easily, Muslims dont forgive and forget as easily (if so, why do terrorist attacks happen and almost every attack is scripted by a Muslim?). Anyways, this guy should not be part of an international side (let alone being captain) when he makes comments like this to instigate communal hatred.
Were you dropped on your head as a child?

Criticising Afridi's petty comments is fair enough but then stooping to a level even lower than Afridi is just a little bit hypocritical, don't you think?

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Criticising Afridi's petty comments is fair enough but then stooping to a level even lower than Afridi is just a little bit hypocritical, don't you think?

Auwais does make a fair statement over here. Its not necessary to behave just the way that jackass Afridi just did in order to let off some anger. There are no more bad or evil Muslims than bad or evil Hindus or Christians. Islam is as pretty religion as all others , no misinterpretation of the teachings of a religion by any idiot can bring infamy to any religion for a Religion is way bigger than all of that. Its high time that everybody stopped connecting the personal misdeeds of people with the religion that they follow.

That said, I wanna kick afridi in his tiny little gonads. Seriously, what a two faced moron. Guess we need Dhoni & Sachin to make personal attacks just on him as a human being. Also if Afridi thinks that Pakistanis have "big clean hearts", I would be proud to say that we Indians have"bigger cleaner dongs" with which we butt*ucked him out of the tourament.

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
On afridi's comment Yuvraj says that Pakistani players are to big hearted as they drop catches every now and then :rolleyes

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well, Afridi was actually right about our media, but I don't know whether their media is innocent or something.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Well, Afridi was actually right about our media, but I don't know whether their media is innocent or something.

Ours isnt either but I would agree its much better than the India one. GEO TV however, is following the lines of an Indian news channel, but we still have some quality ones, but they are not highly recognized by the general public.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
I guess you people should take the criticism in a positive manner as far as Indian media as concerned. As said by BKB1 our media isn't innocent either sometimes but still a lot better and positive.

Users who are viewing this thread