Mar 4 - Bangladesh vs West Indies

before the event I'd have tipped bangladesh. not so sure now. Roach is exactly the sort of bowler bangladesh didn't want to find in good form and their batting has looked iffy.

they'll struggle to contain the windies if they don't take wickets, so they're going to need to set a good target so they can attack.

Tough for the Bangla boys. Windies are in real good form. A lot though will depen upon the wicket on which the match is being played.

looking at last too games Bangldesh played i dont think they have much to go with... WI not the strongest side but should be good to beat bangladesh for sure

I think Windies will win this easily :(

I get the feeling that Gayle's gonna do something special in this game. ;)

Kieron Pollard reminds me a lot of Richie Richardson, the former Windies captain ,who led them during the 1996 edition. He is also with the squad right now as a batting consultant.

After watching the recent match, the onus is now really on Bangladesh to beat a major team. They will feel the pressure more ,now that they are playing at home.

Last time Roach played against Bangladesh he picked up 10 wickets from 3 ODIs, hope he can repeat that performance tomorrow.

Its gonna be a tough game I suppose. Bangladesh wont give that way so easy I guess.

Rooting for WI in this one. Want them to qualify b/c I think theyve got a better shot than Bangladesh or Ireland against whoever tops group A.

Pace bowling department is a concern for BD i think if they want to bat then they should chase because they played extremely well against the Indians in 2nd Innings

Kieron Pollard reminds me a lot of Richie Richardson, the former Windies captain ,who led them during the 1996 edition. He is also with the squad right now as a batting consultant.
That explains the hat

The only team which bangladesh can think to beat(test nations) is WI.If they threw this chance then it is almost end of the Tournament(unless Eng dont repeat that night)

This time Bangladesh did the right thing at the toss, let's see how this match pans out for them.

Users who are viewing this thread