Mar 4 - Bangladesh vs West Indies

Bangladesh should try some other sport, cricket is not for them, its good for the world of cricket if we get another test nation like Ireland or Netherlands. Giving test status to bangaladesh was the biggest mistake ICC ever made

This means the match between Ireland and West Indies will be crucial.

Ireland have a great chance to qualify for the quarters again, after beating England.

Didn't expect that from Bangladesh. Or is it West Indies bowling - Kemar Roach, Benn and Sammy - who take the cake?

Batting was poor coupled with a brilliant bowling performance.

The Bangladeshi players should donate their match fees to reimburse the fans who turned up to the ground.

RR 0.75

weak. big chance to do something on the international stage and they bat like chris martins and end with their lowest ever total.

gayle's making batting there look easy too.

Wtf is going on??!! Just came home and saw the score :eek:

Great Windies bowling?? Im sure there were some rash shots though, knowing Bangladesh...

i thought they'd qualify, though admittedly I was already having doubts after their batting against india (decent total but iqbal look scratchy) and ireland.

this match they showed they can't do anything, couldn't score normally, couldn't defend to rebuild, couldn't slog to pick up some bonus runs.

I'm sure it didn't help the players mentally though when Shakib says its not a must win game. I cant figure out why he said that anyway, it is a must win match for them isn't it??

I'm sure it didn't help the players mentally though when Shakib says its not a must win game. I cant figure out why he said that anyway, it is a must win match for them isn't it??

Well maybe because, they know they cant win!!! Bottom-line is you know for sure if you have the talent or not and I think Bangladeshis know they don?t have it !!! its just ICC need to know, what they are doing.

I didn't realise that Bangladesh are actually rated higher than West Indies on the ICC charts. Yet they still get wasted :p

I'm really liking Sammy as captain btw. He seems like a real positive influence on the team. I'm really hoping the West Indies can play like this against some of the top nations as they weren't great vs South Africa..

----------

I didn't realise that Bangladesh are actually rated higher than West Indies on the ICC charts. Yet they still get wasted :p

Does that mean we should be 9 lol. Bangladesh wasted us.. :p

It would be a really interesting series between us and the West Indies I reckon. I can remember them coming here recently, but we must not have gone there for like 10 years.

Users who are viewing this thread