Mar 8 - New Zealand v Pakistan

This is village bowling. You know what he's trying to do....which is hit everything to square leg, don't bowl it right in the slot. Get the yorkers right and he'll be hitting em across the line. Or bowl some bouncers.

Some great hitting but...he's hitting it all to one bloody spot ! He's got one shot that he plays damn well.

haha 2 back to back sixes now

----------

Finally gone!! and Ross on strike but!!

23 balls and 91 runs partnership :p

I literally am questioning whether this is real or not. Every single ball has been just on a length that its perfect to club to six. They haven't tried slower balls or bouncers, everything has been exactly the same.

I hate the fact I now doubt its real but this is all a bit... well odd.

I want to look at the stats because I think partnership between Ross and Oram is most probably record partnership with highest strike rate and these are the probably most expensive last 5 overs. Take a bow Ross :thumbs

until nz's bowler dish up the same, i think it's perfectly reasonable to ask the question.

Until Oram got out, the Partenership between him & Taylor stood at 85 Runs from 21 Balls, at an amazing stirke rate over 400 !! Also the last 100 runs have come at a mind boggling 29 Balls.

Will take some batting this, lots of pressure on Pak batsmen, if they win this they surely deserve to be at top of the table. In Case they lose then their past victories can be credited to weaker oppositions & then they shall have to go for a reality check. So all in all its gonna be an evening of exciting cricket. Lots to prove for both Pak & NZ.

Go Mauris !!!

What a way to book your QFs spot . Well played Kiwis or should i say Ross :p
Haha now there's a real possibility of an India Lanka QF clash :lol

What a way to book your QFs spot . Well played Kiwis or should i say Ross :p
Haha now there's a real possibility of an India Lanka QF clash :lol

Too early to think about that now, could be SA-Lanka or heavens knows India-Pak QF as well. Though even now I feel that it'll be an India-NZ QF

New Zealand can't possibly muff this up, right? 302 MUST be enough.

82 off the last four overs! Ridiculous but I loved every moment of it. Lets go Black Caps!

Come on have a ICC inspection on Akmals drop. It was bloody ████ drop. Awful cricket from Pakistan

Aww I'm definitely not calling this a win yet, Pakistan are still very much in it. I wont be surprised to wake up and see them take the win actually. Don't want to go to bed but I had better :p

Users who are viewing this thread