IPL Match 8- Kolkata Knight Riders vs Chennai Super Kings

The hero from that first win vs Deccan GOES!!! Chennai and Kemp are oN FIRE!!!! GO SUPER KINGS!!!! Yes.... Want to see Shahrukh's face at the current moment.:laugh:p

Dhoni's batting was the turning point of this match. Before he walked into the crease, the match was completely under our control. But that guy ruined everything! :facepalm

Last edited:
Angelo goes. Big relief for CSK. I was having discussion with one of my friend early morning. He supports KKR because of SRK as he thinks any player can perform any day and so players hardly matter. I would love to see his face tommorow. Go CSK.

What a safe stable and good catch! Just when Rixon was talking to Bichel about CSK's fielding and the importance being given to it, Vijay re-inforces that chat with a good catch at the boundary. CSK ROCKS ROCKS!!!! :banana2:banana2

Excellent fielding today by the Super Kings. The commitment is just so good to see. The fielding in the IPL even by the Indian domestic players have been so encouraging. Hope it rubs off on our national team, especially with the T20 WC coming up.

8th wicket DOWN!!! WE ARE THE CHENNAI CHENNAI SUPER KINGS!!! And thats the potential Misbah gone! Looks like KKR wont even put up 100. Siddarth, I am a bigger fan of you now! Your words are working like nectar for CSK.

BOND, SHANE BOND is GONE!!!! CSK is 1 more wicket away from blowing away Kolkata!!! Crushing win this will be (if we get this wicket soon enough). Will history repeat itself for Kolkata? Will they fall away after starting off with 2 wins in a row?

One thing for sure, Dhoni has won the battle with Ganguly.:D

Well, KKR puts up 100 there, an achievement for them!!!

CSK and Dhoni haters, where are you guys?:D Would really love to hear sound bytes from you at this moment.

Users who are viewing this thread