IPL Match 8- Kolkata Knight Riders vs Chennai Super Kings

McCullam is a massively overhyped cricketer. What is his contributions to KKR bar that hundred and one/two fifties in the later part of IPL 2?

McCullum hasn't been brilliant, but he's in some good form. If he can hit a T20 century against the Aussies, he can do it against some domestic Indians.:p

McCullum's probably the most consistant 20/20 player going around. Over the last two years in international 20/20 cricket he's averaging 49.14 in 18 innings with one 100 and six 50's. As inconsistant as he is in real cricket he's pretty bloody good in 20/20.

Watched Shane Bond's highlights this morning, it was good to see him cranking it up to just under 150. Surprised Chennai made as much as they did though.

I agree. 160 looked impossible at one stage. I would have been happy had Chennai got to 145, which I thought was a defendable score since there was movement and also the pitch had variable bounce. But Dhoni batted just BRILLIANTLY to get us there. He was on 12 from 14 balls, and then he scored 54 off just 19 balls to get to 66 (33 balls)

Badri provided good foil for Dhoni. He fed him strike, ran hard, and got the boundaries when needed too. That six in the last over was immense. Very happy with his performance, hopefully he can keep it up.

True but for every century he will get 15 scores under 20

Unlike 99% of T20 batsmen McCullum not only has 1 century, which most don't, but he actually has 2 centuries. McCullum's away for most of the competition but he's a auto selection once he arrives.

McCullum has also played the most Twenty20 Int than anyone else IIRC. Im not saying that he is not good, I am just saying that going by history he will most likely put up a lot of 20s and maybe 1 biggie.

I was at the stadium.I returned Sad.But only because of that ████████ SOURAV "DADA" GANGULY
What Captaincy?
Giving the 17th over TO LAXMI RATAN SHUKLA when Angelo"s over was there..
and when he was batting.>AWESOME.........He created pressure Which resulted in others playing RASH SHOTS......Over that He told in the Press Conference.....That The Boys Played too many shots.."
HE was the reason why others played that kind of shots!!!

Nice win for Chennai there. I thought they'll be poor this season. But, with that win, they've proved me wrong.

Though, I would have liked Kolkata to win.

Nice win for Chennai there. I thought they'll be poor this season. But, with that win, they've proved me wrong.

Though, I would have liked Kolkata to win.

Yeah, we know you dont want Chennai to win anytime.:p

Users who are viewing this thread