Match,Tour & Competition Experiences

D

Deleted member 185125

Wicket keeper tried to outsmart the batsman, but in vain.

Redfive

School Cricketer
A beautiful outswinger from Broad, pitched up slightly and finds the edge with ball flying straight to 3rd slip.

We'll, to where 3rd slip had been until the previous ball when he'd been moved to help quell the flow of runs... :facepalm

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
2nd test end of day 3:

b5vX6xn.jpg

rangersw12

Associate Cricketer
Bowled well and reduced the Aussies to157-6 unfortunately Cummings and Wade came together and put on 150 taking the game away

In the end managed to bowl them out for 340 odd giving me over 400 to chase in 4 and a bit sessions .

Got to 50 without loss then lost both openers reducing me to 50/2 then Root played an awful sweep shot against Lyon leaving me 53/3 . Thankfully got a partnership going with Vince & Bairstow closing on day 4 135/3

Rained on day 5 so lost about 15 overs so chance of a win looking unlikely but will hopefully get a draw although pitch is starting to turn

What a test match .

I ended up losing the test by 120 runs but I took it it to the last 5 overs and looked like I might salvage a draw until Jimmy bat padded one to short leg to give the Aussies a 1-0 lead

A truly excellent test but I never looked like winning and need a better performance going forward .

Brought in Crane for 2nd test as pitch is going to turn

D

Deleted member 185125

David Miller inside edges on to the wicket off Bhuvneshwar Kumar.

D

Deleted member 185125

Shortest Six. Ball hits the boundary rope on the full.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Won the 2nd test a few overs into day 5 but it wasn't as straightforward as I would have liked it to be, only won by 31 runs! Great fight back by the AI in their second innings.

eHIsZDw.jpg

D

Deleted member 185125

England(AI) is set a target of 197 by Australia with the help of a blistering century by David Warner. The second T20 of the 3 match competition turned out to be most interesting one.
Check the highlights video to find out what happened in the chase. Enjoy.
Keep in mind, AI has not taken around 25 singles through the course of the match.

Match Difficulty: Pro
Patch: 1.05

D

Deleted member 185125

Peach of a delivery. Pat Cummins leg cutter beats Joe Root's front foot defence.

Reactions: Pat
D

Deleted member 185125

Alex Hales tried an advancing defensive shot. But Nathan Lyon was too good for him.

D

Deleted member 185125

Moses Henriques takes a great catch at gully.

[DOUBLEPOST=1511691612][/DOUBLEPOST]Top edged for a six. Not sure what the shot is called though.

Users who are viewing this thread