.:Meet's AC09 Downloads-30 Batpack Released for IPL 4 MEGA PATCH:.

Which of my works you prefer the most?

• Total voters
Meet, I think we will use Arjind's logos (IPL). He has made good ones.

installer works fine

The installer works fine after a fresh installation of AC 09 to C:/program files/..... for me.

where is the roster. ? :spy

hai mate i have question
i was playing the teams like aces, burn, dragons before
but now after formatting my pc i can't find them
please help
do i need to install the patch

Mate after formatting the computer did you shortall the game and all the patcher you were using? If not do so that's the only way.

Nothing actually, just waiting for bats from Zax though we can release it as a add-on.
We just need to pack up the things and release it, which User has done and I am waiting for him.

----------

BTW how's the overlay?

MEET, I enjoy work of PS STUDIO,now wating for u r ipl 4 patch,
I have a lot of expectation from u,after PS STUDIO’s Good work.

Yes, finalizing the things now. Almost done. Some things still remain though which will be included in an add on patch like bats, menu video, etc.

It'll be finally released today.:)

Hello, all pc members,
I use USER2010/ MEET IPL 4 Patch, what a fantastic work from both u,

Why I like
1) Fabulous work with kolkata stadium, all side ad, pitch ad,
I play a night match in kolkata stadium, what a colorful all atmosphere on game that time,
2) Kits of Pune,Punjab,Kochi (fantastically) almost same,
3) Logos are good,
4) Starting of game (like this unofficial patch??) & overlay is pretty good,
5) Both IPLKits.exe & IPLRest.exe are install very fast(faster than PS Studio?s .Exe),i install both file in just 20 min.

Some Improvement
1) piyush chawla is blowing left handed,parthiv patel is bating right handed & surprisingly he is in a Mumbai Indian team,munaf patel is not in Mumbai Indians team,Raydu is not wicket keeper,all N all just i thing problem with roster(in some matter)
2) sometimes logos are small or big in score card,
3) color of rope(DLF IPL) is too dark blue,
4) side ad of ultra tech color..? is something missing there (I am working in ultratech cement agency so i can see there logo all most 8 hours everyday)
5) when i use customize player editor game is hang.

That?s all is like and some suggestion, I hope USER2010/ MEET do something for that and give us more realistic ipl 4.we love u r work so we give our feedback,sometime that are good,sometime that are bad,but all that suggestion give u improve the patch for all and then u earn from us is our happiness,and i think that?s u r work satisfaction,so now u can take a break and after sometime give us a batpack okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread