Mike Hussey announcement?

Hussey did make his century for Chennai Super Kings FASTER than McCullum did, iirc.

Hopefully it isn't true, I'd rather he rested for a while, got some runs for WA and came back and ***** people (not like that guy from Morwell who rooted his kid for 30 years though)

^Haha, very current rape reference - but I suppose not all that funny :eek:

And by Crom I hate that Ricky Ponting ad...

^Haha, very current rape reference - but I suppose not all that funny :eek:

And by Crom I hate that Ricky Ponting ad...

Hey, I live like 10 minutes from Morwell, someone at school today was proud of it, summed up Morwell in a nutshell.

Ricky Ponting ad? "For when I'm on 99 not out"? Or Valvoline...they're all annoying.

I reckon he probablyhad another year left but good on him.

I think its all bogus and he'll play cricket till he can't breathe.

I'm tipping him to become Australia's oldest ODI player of all-time by the end of his career.

Hussey is one of those players, who doesn't just come every 2-3 years. A player like him comes once about 10-15 years. Replacing him will be a huge task. His calm and staedy approach is a huge asset to the team. He is a fighter. Also people who say he isn't Twenty/20 material, obviously haven't seen him bat too much. The guy might not hit sixes, but he still gets fours and rotates the strike almost every ball. I would rather have him, than a slogger any day on my team. His wicket is also placed at such a high price. His fielding and energy in the field is also a big part. Mike Hussey was a great player. I hope he doesn't retire. I would love to see him till the 2011 World Cup.

Aussie legend. He was the man when he was at no. 6 in the test team. His test hundreds were always full of good shots and emotion when he reached three figures. Always loud in the field and first to congratulate a bowler on a wicket. He is a great role model and a good person. Wish him luck and hope he plays for the Warriors (hopefully captain in the absence of North).

(This is if he even announces any type of retirement, until I hear it from his mouth I won't beleive it)

Hooper, I couldn't agree more than you. Ever since Hussey has been in the Test side he's been my favourite player (I liked him beforehand but that 06-07 Ashes series, he replaced Ponting as my favourite player). I love watching him play. He always enjoys his cricket and that is something that should be admired. I relate to Hussey in the sense that I always enjoy playing it and by the sounds of it, he is always thinking about it, much like me. Sadly, I kind of gave myself the nickname of "Mr. Cricket" because like I said I feel that I can relate to Hussey.

Whether he has retired or not, I've really enjoyed watching Hussey play.

That was longer than I intended...

Husseys average is dropping faster than Paris Hiltons panties at a fraternity party, give it up Mr Cricket. Most boring player to watch in the Aussie line up too.

Piss off Hmarka, it's nice things only about Mike Hussey in this thread.. not counting my current statement. :p

ok nice things then huh ...... hmmm.. his brother is a decent player, there :D

ok nice things then huh ...... hmmm.. his brother is a decent player, there :D
I don't know why you don't like Michael Hussey.

He said before the One Dayers that he would never consider retiring from even ONE format of the game because he worked so hard for years to get in the team. He'll probably only think about it if he was dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread