Mindstorm Studios develops official game for Cricket World Cup 2011

session

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I hope it comes to our expectations which are very very high and wait for the release. If it is a browser game then wasted.. Noone gona buy that..
cummon Mindstorm do something good and better...

What do u mean by "if it is a browser game", it is a browser game.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Thats the point that atleast we should encourage the efforts and a dare to take a risk and making an official world cup 2011 Cricket game. Atleast better than other developers who haven't come up with any cricket game for the World Cup so far.

Comparing CR with Cricket 97 is bit unfair, I agree that CR was immature in certain aspects but if we take as a first time try it was indeed a relatively better effort.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
-_- we have to wait for all the squads to be released for the game to come out?

Whose left, I think we've got them all so far

P

pcfan123

It's a joke that they are trying to sell it to be honest. It should be for free on shockwave.com or some other time waste site.

coolz_hari

International Coach
I am so surprised that they are not taking any initiative to advertise the game . They must clarify the differences between CR and CP

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
They must clarify the differences between CR and CP
I guess except for ICC's license, the new players, the new kits and a new name, everything else remains the same. But I still hope I am wrong and they produce a nice game out of it, however the chances of that are pretty slim.

Params7

International Cricketer
This can't be just the only official next-gen world cup game releasing this summer. Right?

And I just thought about this. And Indipendent Pak-based game developer that can't even develop on consoles secured official ICC World Cup rights (they couldn't have got it from EA just got another one from ICC?). Why can't Coddies being about 50 or probably 100 times wealthier secure ICC rights for their game. Why can't Big Ant since they are better off too I bet.

Users who are viewing this thread