Moments that made you excited as fan?

When bowled Gilchrist in the T20, what a ball it was.
RP bowling Prior was pure class.
Zaheer smashing Lee over his head for a six after a confrontation.
Uthappa's charges when they connect.
In the Challenger Series, Karthik's hundred was quite amazing at times.
When we ran through the SA batting line up in T20.

Last edited:
RP devestating skill against South Africa in the Twenty20 WC, he was simply unplayable...

Also Yuvi's sixes against England, it made Flintoff look like a fool after he tried to act like a hardman against Yuvi...

when South Africa walked over netherlands ( i think it was netherlands ?)
and gibbs hit 6 sixes and almost every batsman who came on made runs except De Villiers i think.

I was made excited on 29th April 2007, when the World Cup was finally over.

Pakistan vs England, 3rd test, 2005, Lahore

England were certain to draw the match at lunch on 5th day, at around 218-2, needing something like over 400 to win.

8 wickets fell for something like 50 runs to give Pakistan a 2-0 win in the series.

That whole series was what got me thoroughly addicted to Test cricket. Wish I could find the "Inzamam's Invincibles" DVD somewhere so that it'd play on US systems.

Cant you get your DVD chipped so its region free in the states? Its very easy to get done over here.

McGraths, openning spell in the Ashes 2005 was one of the best I have seen in my entire life as Gilly Fan said, wonderful cricket!

Having been a cricket fan since just before the last Ashes...I can't say that I've seen the historic stuff you guys have. The 36 run over from Yuvraj and pretty much the entire Twenty20 World cup definitely had me PUMPED though.

I think it does work on Xbox.. too.

Well you can buy region free DVD players, so there isn't anything illegal about altering the dvd player you have, its your property. It's also not illegal to buy something from another region, afterall they are just areas that film studios decided. Many DVD players can be region unlocked without altering them, sometimes you can do it with your remote. I suppose in the States you don't usually think about region encoding as you get the films first.

Users who are viewing this thread