Most hated player on your OWN team.

blake

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hopes played superbly in the ODI series for Australia a while back.. not sure which one it was but he bowled well and hit runs when required.

Not sure how you could hate Hopes. He has a bit of an ugly face so I guess if you were judging on looks but that's about it...

Octavius

Club Cricketer
im supporting good cricket so i dont mind who wins the ashes therefore im supporting both teams!

so for England i really really dislike kevin petersen - his fiasco with the captancy and general big girls blouse attitude gets to me i love watching the over rated dufus fail.
For australia Haddin for being a cheating gloves in front of the wickets "oh i didnt realise" wa^k3r
And while im bashing players...Oram's used by date is well up.

oooo that felt good :banana2

blake

School Cricketer
Octavious you stupid Kiwi, if I hear one more New Zealand person whining like a bitch about Haddin I swear I will go crazy. You bloody Kiwis never stop, it would've hit the stumps anyway you blind idiot. If you want me to I'm sure I could trawl through hours of video footage finding occasions where New Zealand players have incorrectly claimed catches or the like. It happens to everyone so shut your mouth.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Lol is that guy really a New Zealand fan, I've never seen him on this forum before.

I'll update my hate list though:

Stuart Broad. Acknowledge the umpire twat.

blake

School Cricketer
Judging from his profile description he is.

Anyway Howsie, I hope I didn't offend you too much. I am just getting sick of everyone saying that he's a cheat though.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Judging from his profile description he is.

Anyway Howsie, I hope I didn't offend you too much. I am just getting sick of everyone saying that he's a cheat though.

It's just his grammer is pretty shocking.

No worries. I've always looked at it as an accident tbh, it's not like he tried to do it.

xvalerianx

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Mine would be M.S.Dhoni,because I still feel he is responsible for us loosing our T20 world cup. :facepalm :noway

nz0003

International Cricketer
Get real, he smashed those bails as soon as he could.

I think it may have clipped off, should of been a no ball though. Ah well we won.

Users who are viewing this thread