Most hours played?

upload_2014-11-7_21-51-20.png

Not bad considered I haven't played this in a while (currently playing Shadow of Mordor!) DBC is one of my most played games ever.

I find that this time of year is quiet for Cricket but I'll def get back into this later in winter with the Cricket WC on, or if another patch comes out.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    7.3 KB · Views: 2
krm6Jt0.png

Still going strong......Not played on PS3 since last 1 month, or the combine hours (PC + PS3) will be almost above 1500 hrs..

I don't that someone spending 37 and a half days worth of time playing a game is something worth congratulating them for ;)

I've had the thing since April, I've probably put a fair amount of time into it but with dissertation, uni and trying to organise my postgrad next year sort of limits your time. Probably put ten hours at most in since October?

I don't that someone spending 37 and a half days worth of time playing a game is something worth congratulating them for ;)

I've had the thing since April, I've probably put a fair amount of time into it but with dissertation, uni and trying to organise my postgrad next year sort of limits your time. Probably put ten hours at most in since October?
Ok comiseration,lol.
mr_grumpy_boxer_shorts.jpg

Last thing someone looking here is a Congratulation from anyone, specially from......:D:D Anyway I will upload again in this post when I cross 1000 Hrs, and yes I get so much time, as I have worked so hard that I can now employ Educated & Qualified guys to work for me...;);)

Do you like start the game and go complete all your work and return at night, then close it ...;)

Exactly...:D:D sad part is there is no reward though...[DOUBLEPOST=1420295444][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm sure you must have logged a few on consoles as well ;)

Not Few, many hours/days/month on PS3......I am among few of the guys who bought both PS3 & PC Version 1st day of its release.

Users who are viewing this thread