Murali and Sri Lankans egged in Tasmania

just pointing out that the indian fans need to look at whats going on in there own backyard before trying to complain and say how bad australian fans are an saying we are the worst.

members on this forum are just saying that because alot of incidents have happened here in Australia within regards to crowd behaviour and racism and stuff but it shouldnt generalise all Australians or all Indians on a bunch of idiots in both countries.

I think it depend on person.aussi dont like murli from long ago n anyway nobody jelous in aus that murli broke warne record.warne gets always more respect then murli as warne atleast bowl legal deliveries.

I knw aussi hates murli from past n actually they r right also he broke warne record bt still warne gets more respect then murli atleast warne bowled legal delevires.

Last edited:
I've changed my stance on this situation.

Now, I'm not being racist here but it was dark, so it must have been quite hard to see Murali.

I think it depend on person.aussi dont like murli from long ago n anyway nobody jelous in aus that murli broke warne record.warne gets always more respect then murli as warne atleast bowl legal deliveries.

I knw aussi hates murli from past n actually they r right also he broke warne record bt still warne gets more respect then murli atleast warne bowled legal delevires.

Please dont text speak, nd if u txt spk ppl cnt undrstnd u

On behalf of Tasmania, I would like to apologise to Murali and the Sri Lankan cricket team, as we actually like you lot, but we needed target practice for when the Indian team come as they have annoyed our state and our country immensely.

On behalf of Tasmania, I would like to apologise to Murali and the Sri Lankan cricket team, as we actually like you lot, but we needed target practice for when the Indian team come as they have annoyed our state and our country immensely.

Couldn't agree with you more;)

If Australians crowds are so 'bad' then how come we don't have cages around the boundary at all stadiums like some others do..... ;)

Because as loudmouthed as we may be, few of us can spare 10 grand to run onto the ground.

lol!!!!

interesting post by all the aussies in this forum coming up with different theories.anyway interesting article about murali's thoughts..

http://www.cricketnext.com/news/i-was-expecting-such-reactions-murali/29418-13.html

Muralitharan, who on Saturday haqd eggs thrown at him by someone in Hobart
Spelling mistake

I love Jayawardene:p
But even as Murali made a half-sneering reaction to the incident, his captain Mahela Jayawardene was typically statesmanlike and laughed off the episode.

australians dont like murali because hes a cry baby and cant handle the aussie fans.

Thats the way our crowds are we like to stir up the other players have a bit of a joke get a reaction out of them etc.
Players thaty can handle it say how much they love it and think its just abit of harmless fun others like murali who cant handle it an cry about it we end up not likeing.

Andre nel has probably copped more from aussie fans than any orther player he ended up winning over the fans an had a great time with them.

Sreesanth is another who will cop heaps because of his attitude but looks like he will handle it fine so i can see aussie fans will enjoy stirring him.

Bhaji has copped heaps but handled it well and didnt cry about it aussie fans love the way he handled it and hes much more likeable now.

Monty panesar another who cops heaps but he was so enthusiastic handled our crowds behaviour well an was always smiling aussie fans love him now too.

Murali has gone on tv here an almost cried saying how cruel we are and cannot handle our crowds behavior and that makes us not like him even more.

If he learnt to just put up with it and not take it too heart he would enjoy his time here more and the fans would like him more.

You know them "mesh" cage wire barricades around some Indian grounds? He means them.
I believe they are called fences.

And they are definitely not at every ground in India.

Besides, not throwing stuff on the field doesn't automatically disqualify you from being a "bad" crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread