Votes: 7 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • Maby

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
not even close probably a better baseballer ( chucker) most wickets on substandard pitches

yes, by the time murli finishes his career, he will probably lead warne in most bowling figures. India, a team that usually loves spin bowlers, and smack them around, have done just that to warne. While Murali has played very well against India. Now i know just because warne hasn't done too well against india dont mean, hes worse than murali....but, when Muralithran is bowling, i always get chills down my spine :hpraise

zreh said:
i always get chills down my spine :hpraise

probably because hes a cheat... :p

the answer to the initial question is not in a million years. warne has had to contend with often un friendly pitches to his spin and has bowled against tough competition. murali on the other hand has bowled on dustbowls his entire career and has played against teams such as bangladesh and zimbabwe the whole time. plus lets not forget the icc had to change the rules so the little cheat could continue to play without being no balled

No way.Murli has always had pitches and the rules adjusted to accomodate him.His avg at his home ground Kandy is 16 with 90 odd wickets in less than 10 tests.

He's not a cheater, jeez you guys who know nothing about being Double Jointed are commenting. Warne is better, but Murali is not a cheat, If you're calling Murali a cheat but not calling Warne a cheat then that's extreme bias. Murali didn't take drugs to lose weight.

murali did take drugs to loose weight he just got away with it. he was such a fat ******* then he lost it all mysteriously before he got selected for sl. i know its true i saw it on the internet.

lol

these threads are pure flamebait.

Warne is far fatter.... sorry i mean better
This is a useless thread, honestly. Both are great bowlers, the best spinners of the game. The only reason i say that Warne is slightly better, its just because he bowls legspin. Legspin is much harder to bowl and ur are more likely to give bad balls, but he barely does.

Last edited:
Warne for sure. Murali has got 100 of his wickets against minnows without them he wouldn't be close to Warne in the wicket tally.

angryangy said:
murali did take drugs to loose weight he just got away with it. he was such a fat ******* then he lost it all mysteriously before he got selected for sl. i know its true i saw it on the internet.

lol

these threads are pure flamebait.

And of course everything on the internet is true :rolleyes:

Warne has a far better cricketing brain, he outsmarts his opponent even if they're getting on top of him, through changes of pace and his variety of spin.

Surely warne is better, but murali is not a cheater. Both r great bowlers.

Its ridiculous to call him a cheater. Though i like Australian Cricket and support Australian Cricketers, its disgusting to see them calling murali a cheater or chucker.

comeon men..... be sporty !!!

I agree with bassit, this thread is useless.

Users who are viewing this thread