Muslims Allowed Girlfriends?

Are Muslims Allowed Girlfreinds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you might find out something really horrible about her in the bedroom or in other departments, not taking the mick or anything like that?

well that would be rare.. I've never heard anything like that, I mean what would make me go mad is Male organs there :rolleyes:..

anyways that is not loving the person, that is loving their boldy, and private parts. WRONG.

But if you truely love someone you will be able to battle through any problems that you may face, actions in the bedroom may be important, but if you're staying together because of the bedroom activity only then the relationship isnt going to last. Love is more than just sex, sex can play a very important role in defining a relationship but if you're with the right person then farsical problems in the bedroom wouldnt put sufficient stress on a relationship, well it shouldnt anyway.

So how in your opinion do you find the love of your life?

If you like someone and you want to marry her/him then the way to do it is to ask permission from your parents and his/her parents. See if everyone agrees so no one is happy and then that'll solve your problem. In Islam, you must respect elders, no matter who they are, but especially if they are your parents.

I mean what mainly is a Girlfriend
A person you share with, like ?hi, i need your help? ?how was your weekend?.. and stuff like talking as a friend,

Or your talking about a Girl you have sex with? And make use of their body etc..? who you get drunk with..

I'd hate to be your girlfriend, if thats your opinion on what girls are used for by men your wrong.

:)

It's not my opinion. it's a fact i know dude.

This is correct.

On topic, no, girlfriends are not allowed in Islam. Neither is any contact with any female that is not your immediate family member or wife. Of course, you could always use your common sense and realize one thing about the laws of Islam (if you want to call it that). They are there for the devout Muslims (mo'mins), Muslims who go through life and learn to love the religion and the life one should live according to it. These things were not meant for Muslims who don't even know what the religion's teachings are fully and have religion shoved down their throats by their parents. Rather the parents should be familiarizing their kids with Islam and then let the kids find God in their own way.

Seems like I've gone into my own tangent. The simple answer is no. :p
I think NP's post sums it up perfectly with regards to religion and finding and believing in God, and using it in everyday life.

and I'd disagree with nighty, my parents just told me about Islam, I had to find it myself, you can never be a true muslim if you are forced to it. Nor force others to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread