Muslims Allowed Girlfriends?

Are Muslims Allowed Girlfreinds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres how I see it.

God made humans right we have emotions and feelings, were designed to fall in love thats one of our feelings. So if we fall in love with a girl whos not muslim or whatever thats not our fault, we havnt been created to only fall in love with our kind.

From what I remember the restriction is marrying any raced girl as long as she is a muslim. Now what messes it up is the Pakistani culture which is stupid in many ways, our parents strickly want us to get married to Pakistanis so thats why we feel we cant have girlfriends because they go on about that too.

Also your (were) all young men we feel a bigger attraction to girls and you can't help it if you love someone.

Not having a dig at Muslims, but what happened to free will!! :eek:

If you love a girl you should be able to go out with her no matter if she is Christian, Sikh or aethist. It's this sort of thing which helps cause division in communities throughout the world (I'm not saying this causes, just saying it dosen't help)

First of all Muslim can marry a Christian, Jew and can be friends with anyone from any religion, or anyone.

I matter is not if he should have a outside religion Girlfriend, it is if he should in general.

Not having a dig at Muslims, but what happened to free will!! :eek:

Well thats religion for you though. And as Usy said, Muslims are actually allowed to marry anybody considered "people of the book" i.e; Christians, Jews. Of course we are also allowed to marry converts. Having said all that, you will find that countless Muslims marry and befriend peoples of all religions.

So who aren't "people of the book". Does that mean aethists?

LMAO.

I didn't know we were allowed to marry Christians awesome!!! Personally I think its culture that messes things up, like Pakistanis get told 'must marry a Pakistani muslim'

Muslims are humans.... so whether it's Christian,Hindu it does not matter only you should respect all religions thats all.................i don't know why in this modern era people are still religious and stick to the old beliefs...............

REAL christianity is also against sex before marriage,

sd92 said:
Follow your balls and not your brain.

haha.. less Muslims with HIV and AIDS..

Muslims are humans.... so whether it's Christian,Hindu it does not matter only you should respect all religions thats all.................i don't know why in this modern era people are still religious and stick to the old beliefs...............

Apart from the fact that modern era people are not as religious as before, and the rate of crime, etc has gone up...

Also, future is connected to the past.

Yes Muslims are allowed to marry Christians, Jews and Sikhs. But what about girlfriends?

No if your going to have a sexual relationship with her.

But you do what you want.

The end.

Last edited:
REAL christianity is also against sex before marriage,

Wrong. The Bible can be interpreted in different ways and since when was there REAL Christianity (There are many differences) as many Christians believe different things based on how they believe the Lord's word e.g. Catholics, Church of England etc. So you can't group Christians like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread