Muslims Allowed Girlfriends?

Are Muslims Allowed Girlfreinds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to do with Muslims but I don't want to open a new thread...

But say you have a Christian girlfriend, is she allowed to have sex before marriage? Or is it personal preference?

Nothing to do with Muslims but I don't want to open a new thread...

But say you have a Christian girlfriend, is she allowed to have sex before marriage? Or is it personal preference?

Are we talking about Christians with Christians now? If a Christian girl is devout it still depends how she interprets the Bible. Some ways of interpreting it say it's ok others don't. So to answer your question it is more of a personal preference.

Why, your girlfriend having doubts now? :p

Are we talking about Christians with Christians now? If a Christian girl is devout it still depends how she interprets the Bible. Some ways of interpreting it say it's ok others don't. So to answer your question it is more of a personal preference.

Why, your girlfriend having doubts now? :p
Just wondering. Im do beleive in God, I go to Church, I am a Christian too. But I don't wanna wait:p

I just wanna know first before I ask. So the go is to ask her what she thinks abou that particular part of the Bible eh?

Sex before marriage is prohibited in Christianity, I think in most religions it is. Though I wouldn't know about the 'sects' like JWs, etc.

No comment....;)

Infact on this subject does anyone know if it's against the religious texts to have sex for anything other than recreation?

No comment....;)

Infact on this subject does anyone know if it's against the religious texts to have sex for anything other than recreation?

In Islam the primary purpose of sex is producing a child. However, it is not prohibited to have sex without any intention of having a child. Contraception is a completely different matter.

Nah also a Women (married) has a right to have what she wants from her husband. SO it's not only about children i guess?

Just wondering. Im do beleive in God, I go to Church, I am a Christian too. But I don't wanna wait:p

I just wanna know first before I ask. So the go is to ask her what she thinks abou that particular part of the Bible eh?
1) Don't, you'll become a sinner. And Jesus would not want that...

2)Or you could disregard that part of the Bible, in which case I'll have to question why you cherry pick what you want from the Bible.

3)Or you could disregard the whole of the Bible, and solve a lot of problems :)
I'd go for 3...

1) Don't, you'll become a sinner. And Jesus would not want that...

2)Or you could disregard that part of the Bible, in which case I'll have to question why you cherry pick what you want from the Bible.

3)Or you could disregard the whole of the Bible, and solve a lot of problems :)
I'd go for 3...
LOL!

Yeah, Ill just ask.

Move along now people...;)

Oh and Madman :cheesy:. Ok, good posst, we know how you feel on Religion now. Thanks:)

I think religions are pointless, it's not like there is even any evidence that any sort of God exists, and even if there is one then it can only be one of them out of the whole bunch of religions in the world rendering all of the others incorrect and a bunch of lies.
So making rules like what you can wear/eat/drink/do etc based on these (almost certainly false) beliefs is just stupid in my opinion and I do not understand why people put themselves under these unnessecary pressures to stick to these rules when the stuff the religion is based on is most likely not true.

I respect your opinion, however I disagree with it. I mean God is not a religion but it's a bond between the person and God.

I mean people cannot prove magic or supernatural but they belive in it.
Science can make a apple big, just like that it can give reasons for other stuff too, and turn it false. I mean you don't have evidence that there is no God.

As per thread topic, there is a reason for everything. Its not about giving a book to bunch of people and telling them to do it. But the person may do what he likes!

I'm surprised how long this thread has remained open. I don't like talking about religions that much. It's a very touchy subject.
Usually here at PC, threads with even the slightest whiff of Religious talk are closed on sight..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread