Muslims Allowed Girlfriends?

Are Muslims Allowed Girlfreinds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because this thread has/never had no fighting/flaming etc, i think :p..

I think religions are pointless, it's not like there is even any evidence that any sort of God exists, and even if there is one then it can only be one of them out of the whole bunch of religions in the world rendering all of the others incorrect and a bunch of lies.
So making rules like what you can wear/eat/drink/do etc based on these (almost certainly false) beliefs is just stupid in my opinion and I do not understand why people put themselves under these unnessecary pressures to stick to these rules when the stuff the religion is based on is most likely not true.

I respect your opinions to but about your first line. How can you say something doesnt exist how else were vaginas and penis's made? Coincedence? Dont' think so.

;)

I respect your opinions to but about your first line. How can you say something doesnt exist how else were vaginas and penis's made? Coincedence? Dont' think so.

;)

The same reason why all other animals have them. Its one of many natural reproduction methods. Another being micro organisms splitting....

Next.

Yeah let's not turn this into a debate about religion.

No comment....;)

Infact on this subject does anyone know if it's against the religious texts to have sex for anything other than recreation?

I can't say about other religions but in Islam there are many example in the Quran where people are allowed have intercourse for pleasure. I have heard of some examples in the Bible where reproduction seems to be the only reason a person should have sex, but in all honesty I am not very informed about that religion.

I know we aren't allowed to debate about religeon, but really its now the 21st century, and religeon (paticulary in the west) is slowly phasing out. So i don't see why it has to be kept a sacret subject as theres overwhelming evidence that man was not created my an 'almighty power'.

I know for sure no science can change my faith.

yaaaaGhhh! :)

I know we aren't allowed to debate about religeon, but really its now the 21st century, and religeon (paticulary in the west) is slowly phasing out. So i don't see why it has to be kept a sacret subject as theres overwhelming evidence that man was not created my an 'almighty power'.

Debate about religion is frowned upon in most forums because people simply can't discuss it in a mature manner and without taking offence. Just look at the chaos caused by the India-Australia debate and that was nowhere as serious.

Yeh i know, thats why i wont go any further. But i really want to debate religeous people, shame they cant put up with it.

Debate about religion is frowned upon in most forums because people simply can't discuss it in a mature manner and without taking offence. Just look at the chaos caused by the India-Australia debate and that was nowhere as serious.

People take cricket much more seriously than religion ;)

If religion is non-existent and we were all made by a couple of rocks bumping into each other, then who made the couple of rocks? Something had to start it all, and I personally like the South Park attitude. We find out who got it right once we die, and the religious folk that picked the wrong religion go to hell despite being good people.

If religion is non-existent and we were all made by a couple of rocks bumping into each other, then who made the couple of rocks? Something had to start it all, and I personally like the South Park attitude. We find out who got it right once we die, and the religious folk that picked the wrong religion go to hell despite being good people.

Something can start from nothing, including life. A bit hard to explain over here but look into the Big Bang and the chemicals produced, then look into what each new Sun created.

Life is very simple..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread