Muslims Allowed Girlfriends?

Are Muslims Allowed Girlfreinds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shemale then lol.

I do wish there is a god, it can provide some hope to those who have none.

But i fail to see how we can live on forever in the heavens? Like for example, do you remember anything before you were born?? no?? Thats because you simply didnt exist, and neither will you when you die... Its hard to get your mind around it, i cant either..

As far as my religion. You never existed before you were born. You are send to the earth for a "test".

Just like how moses created a boat with every single animal of the world on it. Oh and like how God created the Earth in 7 days, including light, water, plantations etc... Oh and just how our human intelligence is based upon an apple because a snake told them to eat it.

It is very possible that the Creation story was symbolic and that the seven days was seven periods of time. Likewise, the Moses story could have occured to a far lesser extent and evolved through legend, but people of Jesus' time wrote accounts of his existance. There would have had to be a massive cooperative lie or deception, something which I cannot believe.

Also Jesus does not look like what they painted him, is what I believe.

at least have kinda respect, yeah, i know you think all religion stuff is bull crap, but you know threre other poeople believe in "God".

Well, as Jesus is the most Quoted prophet in Qu'ran, his description is given. But you're not allowed to draw him as then you're praying to the picture instead of God.

ANyways this all is not the topic of the thread.

This is my kind of subject, is the beliefs in god justified or just plain lies?

Well my beliefs are simple. I believe there is a God, i believe to some extent there was a doctor type man called Jesus, that had a disease himself, some disease cure, or die down others, so the "miricles," Jesus preformed have a background in my opinion.

I want there to be a God also, else living a life for no reward, no consequences and no final judgement almost seems not worthwhile. I want Mother Teresa, and likewise, to have a splendid time in Heaven, as they deserve it. I want murderers, suicide bombers and such likes to be punished from the Greater Good.

I believe that Christianity is far too popular, far too big for it to be built on a lie, lies are found out, lies crumble into many dark secret. Not to say Christianity doesnt have its own dark secrets, i know a lot of them ;) But the thing is, lies don't build a multi-million worldwide backing.

In the end, If God/Jesus and Christianity overall was found to be a total lie, i'd still live the way i do. Hell, i'd still pray, its not that I particularly put my heart and soul into my faith, its just there for me when i need it most. Am i any less of a person than those who attend church everyday, as opposed to my Sunday attendence, maybe they are, but i'm always there from 8-30 til 10 on a Sunday morning.

The big bang would have ended up splendidly differnt even if it had occured 0.01sec later than it had done, or earlier for that matter. I believe God is behind the timing.

God is behind everything. Ok, some would argue that God is incredably cruel, but then God is incredably kind in some ways. You see family members die in pain from Cancer or something incurable, but then, you see a new birth in the family, its swings and roundabouts i believe. You get what you deserve in this life, and then you get what you deserve 10-fold in Heaven.

Seriously. I could go on for days about this!

And i could go on about the millions upon millions of people suffering and dieing each day, such as african kids, even starving to death. Wars between people who believe different religeons, so many things to menton that HEAVIL out way the good things in life.

What about the dinosaurs? Evolution? (which is FACT!!) other Earth like planets out there (millions upon millions of them) potentially holding life...?

Plus it says Jesus will return (by 2000) WELL, where is he? Missed his flight?

Stevo, it each to thier own when it comes to judging if Evil outways Good.

My opinion, there is more good in this world than bad

This is my kind of subject, is the beliefs in god justified or just plain lies?

Well my beliefs are simple. I believe there is a God, i believe to some extent there was a doctor type man called Jesus, that had a disease himself, some disease cure, or die down others, so the "miricles," Jesus preformed have a background in my opinion.

I want there to be a God also, else living a life for no reward, no consequences and no final judgement almost seems not worthwhile. I want Mother Teresa, and likewise, to have a splendid time in Heaven, as they deserve it. I want murderers, suicide bombers and such likes to be punished from the Greater Good.

I believe that Christianity is far too popular, far too big for it to be built on a lie, lies are found out, lies crumble into many dark secret. Not to say Christianity doesnt have its own dark secrets, i know a lot of them ;) But the thing is, lies don't build a multi-million worldwide backing.

In the end, If God/Jesus and Christianity overall was found to be a total lie, i'd still live the way i do. Hell, i'd still pray, its not that I particularly put my heart and soul into my faith, its just there for me when i need it most. Am i any less of a person than those who attend church everyday, as opposed to my Sunday attendence, maybe they are, but i'm always there from 8-30 til 10 on a Sunday morning.

The big bang would have ended up splendidly differnt even if it had occured 0.01sec later than it had done, or earlier for that matter. I believe God is behind the timing.

God is behind everything. Ok, some would argue that God is incredably cruel, but then God is incredably kind in some ways. You see family members die in pain from Cancer or something incurable, but then, you see a new birth in the family, its swings and roundabouts i believe. You get what you deserve in this life, and then you get what you deserve 10-fold in Heaven.

Seriously. I could go on for days about this!

Also, there are many many theories about, Soul. Some say it was created by light when big bang happened?

The soul is the thing which, when the body is left behind, the memory isn't, its the soul which makes us who we are.

Stevo, it each to thier own when it comes to judging if Evil outways Good.

Well the good is going down, and the bad is going up. There was once spain where Muslims, Jews and christians lived together in peace for many years.

I utterly totally 100% disagree.

Sure, good might outway bad in your nice area. But if you travel around the world you will see the horrors of life. The torture, the sheer pain some people have to go through....

A lot of the world live together peacefully. Its just some who ruin it.

He can be most certainly be disproved by managing to harness information from prior to the Big Bang or finding out what happens when someone is dead and is not immediately brought back to life, but I have massive doubts that any such thing will ever happen.

I am arguging that it is unlikely because it has not been seen in any sort of creature since Darwin.

I feel that I am punching far above my weight by arguging the possibility of God with you, Adarsh, but I'm hanging in there:)

Rubbish! If Jesus was not sent by God and did not commit all those miracles, then there was a massive lie.
I didn't say he can't be disproved. I said he needn't be disproved. You don't need evidence for the contrary. For example, innocent until proven guilty sort of thing. Yes, if there's evidence that one is innocent, then he's not guilty, but if there isn't enough evidence that he is guilty, then the person is innocent.

I highly doubt religion would stop if Jesus was shown to be mortal. In Darwin's time, everyone believed that evolution wasn't true. People believed the world was created in 6,000 years, and Adam and Eve were there at the dawn of life on earth. People thought that if evolution was proved, religion would be proved to be false. It obviously hasn't.

People believe what they want to. Not what is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread