my highest score

jimbob

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
amazing. in a 3 day tour game against karachi whites sachin got 763 not out. i bowled first and after getting them out i didnt stop batting. he added 239 runs with harbhajan of which bhaj only scored 15. and he shared in a 541 run partnership with joginder sharma.

Attachments

• sachin highscore.JPG
    sachin highscore.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 114
  • sachin highsocre partnership.JPG
    sachin highsocre partnership.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 108
THats a huge score!
BTW..why do you play with the default team? Kambli, Sharma, Jadhav and Deshpande....seldom play for India anymore.

cricket_lover said:
why do you play with the default team? Kambli, Sharma, Jadhav and Deshpande....seldom play for India anymore.

i took this gamesave from my brother and have only played one full series with them, im still tryin people out because my middle was weak in the last series. ive tried rayudu, roa and a few wicket keepers. sharma deshpande and Jadhav are yet to play for me but i think Jadhav and deshpande will play in the next test. kambli is just a short term experiment.

Damn thats one high score :D My highest with an individual batsman is 340

yes tendulkar is quite amazing on this game, a few seasons ago fro notts he score a ton in every firstclass game.

i decided to bat out the game and i was in trouble and tendulkar did what was required, lol.

cricket lover what team do you suggest i play?

well here is A.Smith making 951 for England against New Zealand.

wow that is amazing, how many points in the ratings was he on after that innings?

Dang, i should've got him instead of Ponting.
How do you get such high :crying My highest is about 250.

jimbob said:
wow that is amazing, how many points in the ratings was he on after that innings?
well i don't have the screenie but obscurely i remember a.smith was at the top of test ranking with 936 points after this match.(before the match also he was at the 1st position in the rankings!).this is a match in 2029,now i am in the year 2034 and his performance is nowhere near that season.maybe ageing has taken its toll on him as i have noticed a fact that once a player reaches 35+ in the game and does not retire then his performance is nowhere near his best potential or what his records suggest.

Users who are viewing this thread