My order has been shipped !! :)

Blimey 30 mins from order to dispatch with ShopTo..

Surely too good to be true, but hopefully not.

I usually order from play.com, but they have the wrong price and release date for some reason

Same here. I cancelled the Gamestation order and went with ShopTo. Within 30 mins of placing the order i recieve a text saying that your order has been dispatched.

got my text to say it was shipping , paid the ?6 extra for tnt delivery so should have it tomorrow :yes

Mine is on its way from shop2 also. I can say nothing but good things about this site and have been using them for over a year now and have always had my games before release date. My PSN id is AKE-77.

Lads is it worth cancelling my game order and buying from Shopto... although now its past 5:30 earliest i could expect it to arrive would be wednesday now wouldnt it?

i heard this company steals ppls credit cards, its risky, would rather buy from hmv

Not sure where all the bad-word has come from about ShopTo, I've used 'em for years and they've always delivered, standards and products.

Glad I didn't pre-order, busy week ahead and I'd be super distracted by this game!

For ShopTo
If you choose to do the signed delivery(1st class), will that go straight to your house, or go to the post office, then to your house?

Last edited:
Canceled order from hmv and ordered from shipto. Item already dispatched now

Hopefully I'll get to by play this weekend

If i ordered now, in your experience when could i expect it to arrive mate?

If they've started throwing them out, Wednesday.

If they do a thing where they send out some, stop for a day, and then re-start, it could be Thursday/Friday but this is just now and again, think it happened for the bigger release because I was unlucky when MW2 released, and got it on the Friday (still release date I suppose).

Its about 5 pounds more than HMV, also the Shopto website looks pretty dodgy to me. I think Ill wait, a few extra days won't kill me.

Also would not be surprised if the online servers don't go up till Friday anyways

hMarka added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

i heard this company steals ppls credit cards, its risky, would rather buy from hmv

:facepalm

Its about 5 pounds more than HMV, also the Shopto website looks pretty dodgy to me. I think Ill wait, a few extra days won't kill me.

Also would not be surprised if the online servers don't go up till Friday anyways

hMarka added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

:facepalm

Why is it dodgy looking?

Just does not look too profressional, looks more like a video game wholesaler. Id rather order from HMV incase I have shipping issues as they would be easier to deal with.

hMarka added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

BTW apparently there is some new XBOX branding graphic and IC2010 is the 1st game to feature it

hMarka added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

News: Xbox rebrand in our hands - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

Users who are viewing this thread